Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Davie McGlynn was approached after the first semi final tie shows what your committee are really like. Oh and they approached him before the committee meeting the other night.

Horrendous behaviour.

My furry blind source tells me that Danny resigned after the second leg of the Semi Final but was talked into staying until the end of the season.

Anyone got a. Idea why the Rose have closed there club website after 18years are they possibly going with a new server anyone know?

Rosey got fed up of people asking if the Joe Mbu transfer was confirmed yet.

The fact that Davie McGlynn was approached after the first semi final tie shows what your committee are really like. Oh and they approached him before the committee meeting the other night.

Horrendous behaviour.

but of course,you cant reveal your source. :rolleyes:

but of course,you cant reveal your source. :rolleyes:

I don't doubt his story for a moment as I was told on the Sunday after that tie with Musselburgh the next Manager's name from someone with no association with Linlithgow Rose in the slightest. At the time I thought it was a bit far fetched until I read Smith had left.

My furry blind source tells me that Danny resigned after the second leg of the Semi Final but was talked into staying until the end of the season.

utter nonsense !! straight from the horses mouth

utter nonsense !! straight from the horses mouth

No horses involved sonny, some donkeys but no horses.

I trust my source......he had other tails of what was happening inside the dressing room but that's for another day.

I trust my source......he had other tails of what was happening inside the dressing room but that's for another day.

You'd be as well as telling us the now as things cannae get much worse.

Anyone got a. Idea why the Rose have closed there club website after 18years are they possibly going with a new server anyone know?

em because the guy is totally pissed off.no help from the club what so ever except when they needed him for the application process for gaining the SFA licence.if that isnt correct im sure he will correct any thing.

aye,untill something does come out.then you jump in on here saying.told you.

The Camelon guys tried to tell you last season what an unscrupulous bunch the Rose committee are. They think they can ride roughshod over everyone, their own fans icluded. I hope you guys hold them to account. They will be sitting in their ivory tower thinking, let the fans blow off steam it will blow over in a couple of days. I hope you prove them wrong.

The Camelon guys tried to tell you last season what an unscrupulous bunch the Rose committee are. They think they can ride roughshod over everyone, their own fans icluded. I hope you guys hold them to account. They will be sitting in their ivory tower thinking, let the fans blow off steam it will blow over in a couple of days. I hope you prove them wrong.

I didn't need the Camelon boys to tell me that. It would be akin to someone telling me that Julian Clary is a poove.

Auld heid we can get you a Camelon season ticket for only £60 at least your money would stay in the junior level of football.

Does that come with access to the "hospitality enclosure " Haa Haa !?!?...

Davie McGlynn confirmed as new manager .

Where does Kingy stand with the appointment of McGlynn ? I believe the main reason Kingy asked for a transfer away from Bonnyrigg was him & McGlynn didn`t see eye to eye

I sympathise with this completely - but unless things improve a lot more good people are going to disengage completely with the club (more than a few have already taking the first steps).

When an organisation such as FOLR feel as strong to probably go into abeyance (obviously their members will make the final decision - but I think the writing is already on the wall) that shows you the level of disharmony - when Rose people through and through would contemplate depriving the club of £10k per annum.

The committee whilst having no need to engage with anyone - would be unwise not to address the growing disharmony. Nobody is winning out of this situation only losers - the biggest one being the Club we love.

Today I enquired about a season ticket for Ibrox that is how badly I feel

I can see where people are coming from by suggesting not buying season tickets. Don't know if that's the

right way to go but wouldn't blame anybody if they did go down that road.

I'll be buying one, just canny imagine not having one.

Can't blame the FOLR guys either in the slightest if that's their intention, more good guys shat on.

Assume the AGM will be the 22nd or the 29th,anybody know?

Mcglynn comes into a no win situation, most fans still wanted Danny in charge so already he is starting behind the line.

Do well and the fans will cheer, do badly and I don't expect there to be so much patience...

It's not his fault but he'll be viewed as the power brokers (dare I say) puppet until he can prove otherwise.

Aye and the majority of the committee wanted Danny and not Davie so good luck to him he'll need it.

I can see where people are coming from by suggesting not buying season tickets. Don't know if that's the

right way to go but wouldn't blame anybody if they did go down that road.

I'll be buying one, just canny imagine not having one.

Can't blame the FOLR guys either in the slightest if that's their intention, more good guys shat on.

Assume the AGM will be the 22nd or the 29th,anybody know?

22nd 7.15

Archived