Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Dukla we lost arguably two of our best players Fleming & Philp to East Fife & Bo`ness at the end of last season, we have moved on around another seven players to date & have brought in around the same in numbers.

The lads are an honest side who are going along fine at the moment, the mantra at Kelty Hearts being one game at a time.

Important match for us today against a Camelon side who had been in good form prior to last weeks setback at Penicuik where they may have been caught a wee bit cold being 3-0 down at HT.

They have only lost 1 from 6 at home with their record against sides higher up the table quite respectable.

Record to date against top 6:

Camelon 1 Bo`ness 1

Camelon 2 Musselburgh 2

Linlithgow 2 Camelon 1

Nitten 3 Camelon 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did big hughsey play any part the day hope he gets a chance at Kelty good lad good player

No James, though he was stripped as a sub.

There is no doubt Chris will get his chance at some point, the management team would`nt have brought him in if they did`nt think he was going to improve our squad. We have a few players chappin at the bit to get game time just now in different positions.

When they do get their chance, it is vital that they grasp their opportunity and put in a shift for the team.

Great result for Kelty Hearts today winning 3-1 away to Camelon Juniors, superb first half performance from the lads then grinding out the 3 points against a rejuvenated home side after the break. Talking with Johnny Sludden after the match who said his young side were a talented bunch, just a wee bit inconsistent atm.

Well done team Kelty.

Kelty From:

Allison - Duffin - T Courts - O`Neil - Leighton - C Courts - Greig - Morrison - Cargill - Grady - O`Reilly

Subs Used: McCabe - Ritchie

Dont know the Camelon team Dukla?

Are you intending to do a report on the game? If so I wont bother this week, would be good to get a neutrals view of the match.

Camelon (7 and 11 may be the wrong way round, 2 wrights make a wrong!)-

Clark, Scott, Fullerton, Bell, Davidson, Ure, Wright G, Donaldson, McLaren, Stevenson, Wright M (Devlin)

Kelty bossed it in the first half with probably the best performance I've seen this season, went ahead in 2 minutes when the goalies shout for the ball was ignored and Scott walloped it off the unsuspecting Bell and into the net.

2nd goal was a great ball over the top and then a lovely dink over the keeper from the Kelty player.

Third saw a good run down the Kelty right and the ball lashed into the net.

Stevenson headed one back for the Mariners in the 2nd half but they lacked penetration to get anything from the game, a well deserved win for the Hearts.

Kelty From:

Allison - Duffin - T Courts - O`Neil - Leighton - C Courts - Greig - Morrison - Cargill - Grady - O`Reilly

Subs Used: McCabe - Ritchie

Dont know the Camelon team Dukla?

Are you intending to do a report on the game? If so I wont bother this week, would be good to get a neutrals view of the match.

I'll be doing a report in my batch of games I've been doing in my blogs. Will happen quicker if I can find the Camelon team anywhere! Is the Kelty team listed 1-11? (Although you did actually start with a number 16!)

I'll be doing a report in my batch of games I've been doing in my blogs. Will happen quicker if I can find the Camelon team anywhere! Is the Kelty team listed 1-11? (Although you did actually start with a number 16!)

Ok thanks, look forward to that, I cant remember the actual numbers of the players, though kefc would probably be able to help in this regard when he`s next on.

Archived