Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max doesn't pick the team, Terry comes round on Friday night and tells him whose playing !

Terry will be some guy then if he could do that cos Max probably disny know who's turning up on a Saturday till he gets there.

Max doesn't ever know his best XI which is all part of the problem. He changes the team every week just cos I think he gets bored. 2 players I spoke to recently have been getting pissed off with it for ages which is another reason the players don't respect him. can't hear excuses about we don't have enough players because iota been the same for the last 2 years

sure he knows Hissy & Woodburn wid be in it & they're both injured...as for last season, loads of injuries to the likes of Kingy & that, so I'm afraid this is just more pish.

Having watched a few games Bonnyrigg were involved in last year including a game at your home ground where I was made extremely welcome in your clubhouse with its cheap refreshments and good people to chat to. I hope you're fortune changes for the better sooner rather than later and Mr Hislop gets up and running soon great guy to have around a football club.

Good workman like performance and we played good fitbaw at times as well,game was a bit flatter in the 2nd half but damage was done by then,wee Rose this Saturday,need a win at home now so why not agst them,all depends what Bonny turn up on the day a spose.

Archived