Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christie was probably embarrassed by the way he behaved today. It's not the first time.

Don't think Mcglynn at Musselburgh would be a good fit for the Rose. He's another ego that thinks he's better than he is

Been on holiday so first game back was today. Disappointed doesn't cover it. But only comment on games I see so won't cover old ground. Time for a change was something I said a while back only to be accused of being a disgruntled player. Don't agree with you sponsors laddie in getting personal on Max and didn't like it last season when others did the same with players. Have made it clear when I did or didn't agree with some of his decisions but think he has been man enough to try and justify his decisions. There are big names and big achievers in this game who have walked away when they have accepted that things are going wrong and they don't have the answers. For a man who achieved what he did tells you he is not a "walloper" but it was time for new challenges for both him and the club. Good luck Max and I hope that you take something from your time with the club that helps you move on. Names in frame? We are a big club and need a name with a track record. Is Moyes still available?

Been on holiday so first game back was today. Disappointed doesn't cover it. But only comment on games I see so won't cover old ground. Time for a change was something I said a while back only to be accused of being a disgruntled player. Don't agree with you sponsors laddie in getting personal on Max and didn't like it last season when others did the same with players. Have made it clear when I did or didn't agree with some of his decisions but think he has been man enough to try and justify his decisions. There are big names and big achievers in this game who have walked away when they have accepted that things are going wrong and they don't have the answers. For a man who achieved what he did tells you he is not a "walloper" but it was time for new challenges for both him and the club. Good luck Max and I hope that you take something from your time with the club that helps you move on. Names in frame? We are a big club and need a name with a track record. Is Moyes still available?

Try standing anywhere near the dug out at games walloper isn't probably harsh enough

Christie was probably embarrassed by the way he behaved today. It's not the first time.

Don't think Mcglynn at Musselburgh would be a good fit for the Rose. He's another ego that thinks he's better than he is

I'd say he was bang on the right man for the job.

An ex player of Bonnyrigg who is a good friend of mine has told me that certainly in the last two seasons there has been" cleeks "in the dressing room and max just simply ignores players like a 2year old sulking he hasn't any sweeties was the pun he used. Certainly when Bo'ness have played Bonnyrigg his antics, shouts and sportsmanship is embarrassing, and I would say your well rid to be honest. That's not good ! Hope you get the right man guys !

An ex player of Bonnyrigg who is a good friend of mine has told me that certainly in the last two seasons there has been" cleeks "in the dressing room and max just simply ignores players like a 2year old sulking he hasn't any sweeties was the pun he used. Certainly when Bo'ness have played Bonnyrigg his antics, shouts and sportsmanship is embarrassing, and I would say your well rid to be honest. That's not good ! Hope you get the right man guys !

I've heard the same for a couple of ex players and committee. Letting players know they have been transfer listed by txt is out of order to

Archived