Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Still the diddy clubs' fault for not giving Celtic enough of a challenge, I take it.

True, if other clubs were challenging for the title then Efe Ambrose would never be played at centre half in European games

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Norwegian John Barnes is certainly working his magic at Parkhead, What a horrendous football team.

A lot of Celtic fans dressed up as seats tonight. Was that in memory of the first Champions League exit this month?

Embarrassment.

of course he will, he'll be top of the league and having sold foster and possibly big virgil if not more

Fair enough, but if we're out of both cups and scrape through the league he probably won't be there next season

Rangers fans all over this, despite their side bumbling to a 2-1 victory over an amateur side :lol:

whats that got to do with it, im sure there are fans of other clubs in here as well

its expected when its a shite result, i fully expect the whole of P&B to be laughing in the rangers section when we fail to get promotion

whats that got to do with it, im sure there are fans of other clubs in here as well

its expected when its a shite result, i fully expect the whole of P&B to be laughing in the rangers section when we fail to get promotion

We've all got reasons to gloat, you lot should be embarrassed to be on your rivals thread gloating that they missed out on the CL group stages by one goal, on the same night you fumble past an amateur outfit, who finished bottom of the league system, in the diddy cup

They need to give him a chance to bring in players and get his ideas across. What's the alternative? Team needs gutting out and needs new ideas.

I agree but they won't give him money. We're signing loan players, this striker from Spain will be the first player we've paid for.

We're just developing other teams players for them. I know that's the point of loans but we should be developing our own players and buying other young players to develop

Archived