Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've all got reasons to gloat, you lot should be embarrassed to be on your rivals thread gloating that they missed out on the CL group stages by one goal, on the same night you fumble past an amateur outfit, who finished bottom of the league system, in the diddy cup

embarrassed to be here? why? the whole point of having a rival is to enjoy them getting beat, we scraped through but a wins a win even if we are fucking honking

as i said i fully expect it back not from them but from everyone when ICT give us a thumping in the league cup next round

embarrassed to be here? why? the whole point of having a rival is to enjoy them getting beat, we scraped through but a wins a win even if we are fucking honking

as i said i fully expect it back not from them but from everyone when ICT give us a thumping in the league cup next round

Its the equivalent of FC United fans celebrating Manchester United losing out on the title by one goal, on the same day they win the North West Counties league, you're really just embarrassing yourself by drawing any sort of attention your clubs way

Its the equivalent of FC United fans celebrating Manchester United losing out on the title by one goal, on the same day they win the North West Counties league, you're really just embarrassing yourself by drawing any sort of attention your clubs way

No offence but it is absolutely nothing like that scenario you just pointed out.

Thoughts go out to 1322lichtie and this unfortunate result for his new big team

Buzzing for the Montrose game on Saturday. ;) I do support all Scottish clubs in Europe by the way apart from Sevco now. They can GTF with their anti Scottish pish. As an outsider it's pretty funny seeing Rangers fans try take the piss out of Celtic here after scraping past the worst team in Scotland tonight.

Since when did The Rangers become the rivals of Celtic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hannahnaman: Demonstration outside Celtic Park after the Champions League exit tonight. :)

furg9w.gif

Grant Russell @STVGrant · 1h

Is this the right moment to say Damjan Bohar wasn't on the Maribor squad list UEFA sent STV last week? They put it down to "computer error".

Buzzing for the Montrose game on Saturday. ;) I do support all Scottish clubs in Europe by the way apart from Sevco now. They can GTF with their anti Scottish pish. As an outsider it's pretty funny seeing Rangers fans try take the piss out of Celtic here after scraping past the worst team in Scotland tonight.

What can you expect the players were to busy listening to clyde 1 on the. trannie in the dugout listening for the green and grey hoops gettin beat.to focus on our own game.

Never mind commiserations , yer bhoys might put up a decent showing in the Thursday night channel 5 cup and score a wee goal. It's only a wee step up from the BBC alba diddy cup ;)

It's really difficult to overstate how hilarious a failure this is; facing a pub team whose only real European success came against Hibs, managed a crucial away goal in the first leg, and still got done in front of their horrible fanbase in the second leg anyway. Even in the last five minutes Maribor weren't event concerned about losing a goal - they took the piss. Maribor.

Said it before ie after Legia, but this Norwegian donkey makes Neil Lennon look like Arrigo Sacchi by comparison. This is up there in deliberately throwing games levels of fail.

Archived