Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

aberdeen won more games in europe than celtic did this season btw

We are still actually in europe ;)

Not the tournament we want to be in obviously :(

For what its worth I bet the board are crossing their fingers we get one of the english teams like everton and/or Legia Warsaw to at least bolster ticket sales to a respectable level, its hard to see the support drumming up much enthusiasm for this but we are where we are and you never know, a couple of early wins may see crowds and interest levels pick up

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care how they did against Albanian or Azerbaijani opposition I still wouldn't bet on Aberdeen to beat any of those sides.

And I'd hate to think what Groningen or Sociedad would do to Celtic.

We are still actually in europe ;)

Not the tournament we want to be in obviously :(

For what its worth I bet the board are crossing their fingers we get one of the english teams like everton and/or Legia Warsaw to at least bolster ticket sales to a respectable level, its hard to see the support drumming up much enthusiasm for this but we are where we are and you never know, a couple of early wins may see crowds and interest levels pick up

your lot are to european competition.....what the ebola virus is to africa........can never get shot of you even though your on your way out.

You have a point to be fair.

Bet you cant wait for the day your side makes its first venture into european competition ;)

oh i can, given who we have in charge

but lets not get off tangent, this is about celtic and their stunning 2 wins out of 6 in europe this season so far

Oh no.

Just as well Maribor don't have these ginormous problems to face when signing players for 5p and a bag of Wine gums a week.

Its obviously a big problem for them as well, as despite being champions multiple times, this is the first time ever getting in to the group stage proper.

Which, given your subsequent mocking of handicapped people was clearly a decent moniker for you, scumbag would have been better though in hindsight.

Now go away

no wonder you support celtic......your a sore loser too lol

sounds like your spitting the dummy lol

Archived