Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

Its obviously a big problem for them as well, as despite being champions multiple times, this is the first time ever getting in to the group stage proper.

luck has a big part to play in it, had legia not fucked up with the players suspension, maribor would have faced a decent seeded team instead of you diddies and would probably be in the europa league right about now

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2nd worst thing about getting horsed in Europe is H_B and Vikington jizzing all over the thread.

They tend to disappear when we actually win a European tie. I really, really wish Celtic would win more European ties :(

FACK ?, I typed in a decent size post there and sent it into hyperspace somehow ! :(

Last night the Celtic board reaped the benefits of what they have sowed, you spend fcuk all you get fcuk all, simple.

Effe Fucking Ambrose has to go, he is single handedly Celtic's most dangerous player in Europe against Celtic and he doesn't even play for the opposition ffs. Effe has been a fault for conceding more goals in Europe on his own than the rest of the squad put together as well as prone to getting a red card often but at least we concede less goals when he gets sent off I'm sure.

Fcuk ! 6 more humiliating games in Europe to not look forward too, I was going to buy a ticket package for whatever league in Europe we ended up in as I did feel that Maribor would chuck us out but if Effe Ambrose is still at the club playing in Europe ? forget it. I did pray that when Matthews was warming up that Deila noticed that Effing Fucking Ambrose is not a defender and is actually an extra striker for the opposition he'd sub him but he didn't so on that note Deila is a fucking trumpet himself and that stops me from buying a ticket package as well.

Every man woman child and dug knows that Ambrose is possibly one of the worst defenders we have ever played in Europe but somehow the cnut gets into the squad ???.

What pot are we in for the draw?

Super skunk !, but do draw slowly to get the best result. :)

Actually does it matter Hoopy what pot we are in ?, Ronny will make sure the squad he picks has Effing Fucking Ambrose in it. :bairn

you'll have a pot until the local care home offers peter lawwell 14.99 for it and like everything else he gets a bid for, he'll sell the fucking thing

Which is why we'll never go bust and die :whistle

Which is why we'll never go bust and die :whistle

Peter will use that £14.99 and invest it in a colostomy bag for portability and no one can see him pish his pants when a guy with the same name as a 70's band sticks one past his budget buy a nobody player.

Archived