Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same with the Hearts cup game. Complete top tier closed.

Tbh they always do that with the first few rounds of the cups, especially if they're on a Tuesday/Wednesday. But to see it happen with the European games is pretty bad

General sale packages go on sale 9.30am Monday 15th September;

Adult three match package £66

Fair price, happy with that!

Would have been good if they chucked in the Hearts Game also but 22 pound a pop to watch European football is alright in my books.

It all depends on demand. I imagine if there's a need for it one of the top tiers will be opened if they sell all packages for the bottom tier. Lawwel said in his interview that we have just short of 40k season ticket holders, surely a full take up of that allocation even when moving folk around sells out the whole bottom tier and main stand?

Would have been good if they chucked in the Hearts Game also but 22 pound a pop to watch European football is alright in my books.

£60 for the 3 tickets if you have a season book and the Hearts game is only £15, not bad at all.

'Despised Gordon Strachan' :blink: anytime strachan got it in the neck it was for poor selections/performances/signings etc but, by and large he was and still is a popular figure with most of the Celtic support,

:lol:

Oh fantastic. I see the rewriting of history has been well and truly begun.

What complete and utter lies. Strachan was hated by the Celtic fanbase from the start. And they were delighted when he left. We had several on here tell us he had been a millstone holding the club back.

:lol:

Oh fantastic. I see the rewriting of history has been well and truly begun.

What complete and utter lies. Strachan was hated by the Celtic fanbase from the start. And they were delighted when he left. We had several on here tell us he had been a millstone holding the club back.

Bit early to start your trolling

Perhaps we can consult the Celtic fanbase from the mists of time?

Here's a poll from 2008 - Strachan's last season.

Bear in mind, this is the man who was Celtic's best manager since Jock Stein, and who had taken the club to two last 16 Champions League clashes, and won the title for the last 3 seasons :lol:

29.4% of Celtic fans polled (226) wanted Strachan sacked even if he won the league (again).

17.2% of Celtic fans wanted Strachan sacked if the club didn't win the league (despite him having an unblemished record in the league to that point, unlike his much loved predecessor (Irish Catholic ))

Fewer than half of Celtic fans polled wanted their best manager since Jock Stein retained for the following season.

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8040525/1/

Unlucky bigots. The internet is a wonderful thing.

Perhaps some of the comments from just page 1 by the fans will bring a tear to the eye, in support of their much loved leader?

No option for 'years ago'...?
I resigned myself to the fact that we are stagnating about 18 months ago. I wouldn't have lost sleep about him going at any time since then, but I think the end of a season is the right time to make a managerial change.
I've gone for end of the season whether we win the league or not. (I'd prefer the former)
Ive said the end of season. therell be no money spent in Jan since we out of Europe, no point in changing while we still in poll position for the league, but i do think we need a change regardless of what we win this season.

He should see out the season and then go.

(in response to 'I've gone for end of the season whether we win the league or not.')

Me too. Which is what I said back in last march too.
The end of the season. Whilst we'll probably win the league, it would be in no part down to our dominance, but rather the bad state that the currant buns find themselves in. In my opinion we need someone with a better tactical awareness. It wont help our position if he were to go before the seasons end.
I've gone for at the end of the season,league win or no league win.
At the end of the season even if we win the league.

I accept that the football has been decent enough this season but I have no faith that it will continue to be so.

So, e14386.gif then e14453.gif .

Archived