Greece vs Costa Rica

lichtie23

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Brazil, Columbia and Holland through so far, have Greece, Germany, France, Argentina and Belgium to go for my coupon. So one of them will f**k up.... Hope it's not Greece though, they have been boring, but the story that came out today about them not wanting their bonuses so they can be spent on funding training facilities etc is a breath of fresh air after hearing the stories about the African sides.

Mon the Greece!

I was on the edge of being in the anti-Greece camp because they are quite rightly regarded as a poor side to watch but the absolute mewling on here has almost made me want them to fluke it all the way to the final a la 2004.

Got Brazil, Columbia and Holland through so far, have Greece, Germany, France, Argentina and Belgium to go for my coupon. So one of them will f**k up.... Hope it's not Greece though, they have been boring, but the story that came out today about them not wanting their bonuses so they can be spent on funding training facilities etc is a breath of fresh air after hearing the stories about the African sides.

Mon the Greece!

Have the same deal but Costa Rica instead of Greece.

Good luck - f**k youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Archived