Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Lost by 1.2 :mellow: Lost in the Auction League by 4.82  :mellow:

I won my other dynasty matchup but I'd thought I was on for a clean sweet this week :bairn

My modest $30 winnings on DFS which was "Shady if he'd converted those last 5 yards on his last run" away from being $1k on Sunday will also have to do. 

4 hours ago, Spain said:

Lost by 1.2 :mellow: Lost in the Auction League by 4.82  :mellow:

I won my other dynasty matchup but I'd thought I was on for a clean sweet this week :bairn

My modest $30 winnings on DFS which was "Shady if he'd converted those last 5 yards on his last run" away from being $1k on Sunday will also have to do. 

I lost in the Auction League by 0.12 points...mon the stat corrections!

Another master stroke from myself trading away my back up QB and a bench RB for a 25 touched per game RB...

Oh wait, no it was the “bench” RB that goes off for 143 yards with my newly acquired workhorse 41...I love/hate this game :lol:

I picked him up off the WW in the basement tier (and on my other league) after his 1st game back, he's been a godsend. 

Needed 21 points combined from him and AB to win my game as my opponent had all his players play by the end of the early slate today. He's got 22.75 already.

As long as he doesn't fumble twice and Brown isn't a healthy scratch of course...

3-0 this week. I needed it badly in this one, back to .500 which has me 5th last in a league where the bottom 4 are relegated... And of those 4 teams with losing records, two of them are 3-5.

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed in the playoffs, with potentially a 6-5 record (though should be 7-4 unless Julio gets > 35 pts on MNF) . Cheers to the other two teams in my division for being even worse :lol:

Also came in the top 800 in the milly maker on DK tonight, got $150 which is probably my biggest ever DFS win. Goes to show how ridiculously slanted these GPPs are, but I still play in the hope of landing the big fish.

Down by 11.08 with Russell Wilson to go, I'll have a proper look later on to work out if it's enough to guarantee me the playoffs yet at 7-4.

My Auction League crown looks like it's being given up pretty meekly, about to go 4-7.

7 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Confirmed in the playoffs, with potentially a 6-5 record (though should be 7-4 unless Julio gets > 35 pts on MNF) . Cheers to the other two teams in my division for being even worse :lol:

Also came in the top 800 in the milly maker on DK tonight, got $150 which is probably my biggest ever DFS win. Goes to show how ridiculously slanted these GPPs are, but I still play in the hope of landing the big fish.

I am loving DK's right now, seem to be in the hunt almost every week. At least tripling my cash for 4 weeks on the bounce now - not that I'm playing that big. For example last night I turned $11 into $49. Like you say, from there is just takes one big day for a couple of your players and the big fish could well be there.

Barring some freak scores tonight, my 5th straight win should guarantee me a playoff spot. without looking too indepth at each others results it's either a 3 or 4 way race for first round byes (and auto promotion). Currently sitting #2, ahead of SuperCaley by H2H only. I'm 1W behind ChopperReid who I also have the tiebreak over.

Had been speaking to Stew the other day, I think the intention was 4 promotion/relegation places per league. So the 4 teams in the championship play-offs (semi-finals) essentially. So if you've got a 6 team playoff, the #1 & #2 seeds will get a bye and be guaranteed a place in the final 4 and be promoted along with the winners of the two wildcard games.

I think anyway. The only bit I could be wrong with would be if divisional winners outrank seedings for the bye but I don't think so.

Edited by Spain

Yeah, I guess the final 4 makes a little more sense, if you've sneaked in at (say) 6-7 with a weaker division you should at least have to play a wild card (promotion) playoff against a team that finished (say) 8-5 in a stronger one but came 2nd.

Guess the nature of the game with  post-season brackets etc isn't designed for promotion and relegation so it's a reasonable way to work it (he says, now that he's confident of the #2 seed)