Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Oh sorry just seen this mate. Top 4 teams with the best records face off, 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3, winners play in the final

Whilst you're here, what's the deal with relegation from the top league? Worst record? Points total?

I wouldn't be asking this if AP disciplined his kids without consulting The Big Victorian Book of Children's Punishments.

Whilst you're here, what's the deal with relegation from the top league? Worst record? Points total?

I wouldn't be asking this if AP disciplined his kids without consulting The Big Victorian Book of Children's Punishments.

I'm always here, I see and hear everything, I...am the commish :ph34r::P (it only works if you read it in a christian bale batman voice btw)

It'll be bottom team in each group in the standings, so worst record in each group

Points if same records?

Unlucky in the other league btw. I thought I was going to cruise it after Luck's performance.

Think its division record then points, not 100% though.

Aye I was pretty gutted haha, my one loss from the week. Didnt deserve to win tbf, my team is dire. Maybe once Andre Williams breaks out I can compete again seriously. Cheers to Drew Stanton and the Cardinals for giving me a fighting chance though :)

I've been pretty fortunate in avoiding the injuries and nobodiy has failed a drugs test or battered anyone yet. Week Two was a disaster but 168 and 129 in between is a sign of things to come.

I also appear to have picked up well on the waiver wire, so if I can get another WR I'll be as smug as my team logo.

Late late show from Da Bears on my rosters.

Cutler & Bennett helping repair what was looking like an 0-6 week to a 3-3. Stafford & Ball cost me 2 of my matchups...but even my Bears couldn't save my Dynasty matchup v MoWonderboy; crushing defeat :(

So, in another fantasy league someone has offered me Reggie Bush for Julian Edelman

my other players in those positions are:

WR

Crabtree

Marshall

Kelvin Benjamin

Brandin Cooks

RB

Charles

Bernard

Terrance West

Lacy

Am I better to take Bush and be heavy on RB or keep Edelman and be heavy on WR?

I'd say keep Edelman, he's a safe bet compared to Benjamin and Cooks and Crabby hasnt shown up this season at all. You're pretty set at RB, Lacy will bounce back soon, Giovani is a top 10 guy and Charles could be back fit again as soon as this week so I wouldnt worry about them, Reggie Bush is hardly a trade up.

First defeat of the year. Green bay being shut down didn't help but no one really scored well. I need to look again at having QB and WR from same team on the field, it is a bit of a risk if they dont click. This week it was Russell and Harvin, although Russell continues s to be consistent.

This week with the Hawks on a bye it will be Bridgewater and Patterson which will be really good or really Shite.