Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Cheers.

Even at the death when I was scraping for every point, who steps up to score a TD against my Cards D whilst sitting on my bench...

Fucking Eddy Lacy.

That big b*****d is cursed! Avoiding at all costs next season! :lol:

Told you!

Tight final, well done to Andy & commiserations to SLJ, what a time for Big Ben to put up a 0.95.

2.2 points in it...the weekly stat corrections will be interesting :lol:

Big Ben up to 1.7 after stat corrections, Denard loses 0.1...Andy still edges it by 1.6.

D Will credited with a fumble (-4) & the Ravens D gets a recovery (+3).

Imagine owning D Will and winning your Championship game by less than 4; I'd probably burst into tears :(

• 2 months later...

Gonna adjust the divisions today assuming everybody is still in.

Also I know its a bit early but thought itd be worth asking if anybody would be interested in a live/in person draft for all the leagues? Obviously its a bit of a push with us all being spread across the country but figured it might be worth gauging opinion...

I'm still in, the live draft less so though. Think it would scare away newbies joining the lower leagues too.

Edit: Live drafting the Prem only might be a better option.

Edited by Spain

I'm still in, the live draft less so though. Think it would scare away newbies joining the lower leagues too.

Edit: Live drafting the Prem only might be a better option.

Ace, sent you an invite to your new league division (I dont think you changed but the way it worked out I had to make one of the Division 2s into Division 3...it was a whole thing...)

Ace, sent you an invite to your new league division (I dont think you changed but the way it worked out I had to make one of the Division 2s into Division 3...it was a whole thing...)

Actually if everyone can drop me a PM when they read this just to confirm theyre coming back I'll get links to new leagues sent out that way :)

Gonna adjust the divisions today assuming everybody is still in.

Also I know its a bit early but thought itd be worth asking if anybody would be interested in a live/in person draft for all the leagues? Obviously its a bit of a push with us all being spread across the country but figured it might be worth gauging opinion...

My chances of being there for an in person draft are nil realistically.

I am happy to stay and if the draft is live, make it after 7 and i should be able to attend.

ETA - it has disappeared of my list of leagues on the site.

Yeah I need to invite most people to new leagues, hence the PM thing

Live skype draft might be a better idea. Save everyone a bit of cash or whatever.

Or might do a wee radio show type thing during it on youtube or something and just sort of do a running commentary as it happens... Plenty time to work it out anyway