Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Jeezo! Im so glad everyone decided to confirm while Ive been busy :lol: I'll get all the invites sent out tomorrow night I think for those who have confirmed their entry

Any chance you can change the title of the thread? It annoyed me a little last year, but going for a second one... :ph34r:

I dont think you can change it without starting a new one :( I definitely tried to last year because it annoys me as well :lol:

I dont think you can change it without starting a new one :( I definitely tried to last year because it annoys me as well :lol:

Click "Edit" on Post #1, then "Use Full Editor".

Cheers Stewbo, my brother in law is pokies posers and he's not had an invite.

Ohhh aye forgetting he won promotion last year. If you want to PM me his email I can do it that way or I can send you the link to send to him, whatever suits

Ohhh aye forgetting he won promotion last year. If you want to PM me his email I can do it that way or I can send you the link to send to him, whatever suits

I'll pm you his email.

He finished runner up I think. Did I get promotion for finishing 3rd?