Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

Highland backwards arseholes.

It's true. I've never met a set of people at a club - staff, fans etc that are so devoid of any sense of humour or personality. Is life up there really that depressing? Usually when you go away from home you can chat away to home fans and have a bit of banter. Not this lot. All you're met with is anoraks and blank expressions.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said it wasn't "my fault" I got refused first time, but not second time. The issue is with your system which is completely flawed.

ICTJB gets the point I'm trying to make - the flaw of having to buy tickets prior to entering, and allowing people to in your clubbie, without having strict service rules, or warnings given, is in brutal honesty, shoddy from a security perspective.

Its your responsibility not to be drunk, simples.

Its your responsibility not to be drunk, simples.

You're a backwards fucking buffoon. Atleast read what I write before coming back like a broken record.

People who are serving alcohol are to no longer serve alcohol to people who are considered drunk. That's the law. The fact that they were serving everyone, including me who bought a drink for my friend, but not myself, implies I wasn't drunk enough to be served more drink. Yet I was refused entry to the ground.

The system is flawed. Buying a ticket to a ground that'd been sold out so many times I can probably count it on one hand is a joke.

That was fucking grim. Dundee penalty shout looked a good one, but then the ref failed to give Graeme Shinnie advantage when we had a 4 on 2 situation ( which 2 of the 4 were unmarked and had a clear shot at goal) so swings and roundabouts I suppose.

I'd be mortified if I had been refused access because I was "heavy pished" let alone phone to fucking complain.

Have a word with yourself.

Reading - clearly not common in the Highlands. That or you're all Gaelic speaking spanners that are struggling to understand your second language.

There was some fat Dundee fan and his skinny mate outside the home turnstile just before the game acting hard with stewards beside them protecting them. The skinny guy even had the audactiy to try and shout something to me, I have no idea what he said, but he looked incredibly hard being held back by a 5 foot female. It was terribly amusing.

Reading - clearly not common in the Highlands. That or you're all Gaelic speaking spanners that are struggling to understand your second language.

Maybe, but at least we aren't utter jakeys that can't get into football matches.

The bar is put there by the club to catch out the complete jakeballs from the away supports they can't resist that one over priced pint. Just don't go in there, they'll get you everytime. :lol:

Is this the angry bit of the thread where Dundee fans have to find something to complain and rage about, after not putting those fermers and their diddy wee club in their place?.

You would almost think they had lost the match. :rolleyes:

Obviously you never read the bit on the back of the ticket where it clearly states about alcohol consumption under Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995 - Warning.

And its written in English, not Gaelic.

But do carry on with your tears and snotters.

Obviously you never read the bit on the back of the ticket where it clearly states about alcohol consumption under Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995 - Warning.

And its written in English, not Gaelic.

But do carry on with your tears and snotters.

Is this the angry bit of the thread where Dundee fans have to find something to complain and rage about, after not putting those fermers and their diddy wee club in their place?.

You would almost think they had lost the match. :rolleyes:

You are a clown! That is all.

That was fucking grim. Dundee penalty shout looked a good one, but then the ref failed to give Graeme Shinnie advantage when we had a 4 on 2 situation ( which 2 of the 4 were unmarked and had a clear shot at goal) so swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Thats was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen at a football match. What the hell is wrong with referees? Thought the ref had a very poor game overall.

You're all lucky your coo's are still on four legs. Until next time, Heelun' Erseholes.

We would have set you up with one of them, you missed out there.

It would certainly be an improvement on the ''wtf was that'' that are taken for woman down there in Dundee and it would be no surprise if many of yours have more than two legs given the stubble on them.

Thats was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen at a football match. What the hell is wrong with referees? Thought the ref had a very poor game overall.

He had the habit of getting in the way of passes as well. Far to slow.

Didn't go last night but watched Ra Sellic v Penny Daintees.

Now that game contained the very worst penalty decision I've ever witnessed in any football match.

Archived