Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Dundee FC - 13/08/14

The ref has completely shat it as it's late on in the game. I thought his view could have been partially blocked but no, he has a terrific view of it. Let off for ICT, it would of been harsh if we did score as a draw was a fair result.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dee Dee, on 14 Aug 2014 - 23:01, said:

I would've been somewhat vexed, had the incident happened the other way and a spot kick had been given.

Unless one of our players dropkicked a Caley player to the face I'd have been vexed if a penalty was given in the last minutes of a game in which I'd away to Inverness midweek.

I would've been somewhat vexed, had the incident happened the other way and a spot kick had been given.

It would have been even worse had Inverness charged up the field and scored right after that.

And could have been even even more worse had Inverness charged up the park right after that and one of our players had been felled inside the box, straight red for the defender and a penalty given then scored.

Can anyone else make up a worse scenario for Dundee?.

It would have been even worse had Inverness charged up the field and scored right after that.

And could have been even even more worse had Inverness charged up the park right after that and one of our players had been felled inside the box, straight red for the defender and a penalty given then scored.

We could have a portacabin for a club shop and a 3 sided stadium made of cardboard?

I'm a glass half full type of guy, so it's a no I can't.

My point was I felt it wasn't a penalty and the ref was spot on with his decision. I tend to view such, controversial if you like, incidents if they were to happen the other way round. It was not my intention to start a fantasy/ scenario jamboree within the thread. It's a Dundee thread so anything can happen eh?

Be nice to each other cuntos

• 1 month later...

These sort of comparisons are pointless. We pretty much owned Hamilton in the head to heads last year including IIRC a 0-3 away win. We have improved dramatically since last season, nine (9) new players started yesterday - all better than the players they replaced. Hamilton have not improved so much. I wouldn't be getting too big a boner about beating the leagues obvious whipping boys - or so it looks at this stage.

That said I expect us to take nothing from this game. The highlands doesn't seem a happy hunting ground for us.

Leagues Whipping boys?

Archived