Sportsound Watch

Unsurprising that the manager is the first thing you list. Poor attempt to throw some other factors in considering 'squad' and 'players' are the same thing.

It's because good old Lenny is in charge isn't it. 'He's the manager, they must be a top premier side!!!'

No they're not

You can have 11 good players and a poor squad, maybe pedantic but it's what I meant, also Lennon is a good manager and would be a bit of a coup for most clubs in Scotland.

No they're not

You can have 11 good players and a poor squad, maybe pedantic but it's what I meant, also Lennon is a good manager and would be a bit of a coup for most clubs in Scotland.

No he's not and no he wouldn't be.

No he's not and no he wouldn't be.

This. Lennon is an awful manager, and it's baffling folk still rate him considering the amount of tactical disasters he had at Celtic.

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Absolutely nobody should give a fuck about big teams and wee teams. Leave that shite to OF wanks.

Absolutely this.

As we all know a true estimate of a clubs worth is it's number of European competition wins and therefore:

1. Aberdeen (2)

2. Sellick (1)

3. Honourable mention for Dundee United with their runners up medal (1/2)

4. Hearts and a'body else with (0). But especially Hearts

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Absolutely this.

As we all know a true estimate of a clubs worth is it's number of European competition wins and therefore:

1. Aberdeen (2)

2. Sellick & Sevco (1)

3. Honourable mention for Dundee United with their runners up medal (1/2)

4. Hearts and a'body else with (0). But especially Hearts

Wrong. Sevco have never even played in Europe, let alone won a European title.

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Fuck me what an error. Quick delete your post, it'll be like it never happened. Oh the shame.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't. The world has to know what happened here today. Never again!

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

This could well be a resignation issue. Hand me the brandy and the family revolver, I'll be in my study.

It is with great sadness that today P&B accepts the resignation of WMM.

Despite occasionally posting mildly amusing content and an admirable love of Scotland's most successful European club, his position became untenable due to an act of gross misconduct.

The site will make no further comment on this matter.  He is dead to us.

I'm biased, but Aberdeen are clearly a bigger club than Hearts.

Why?  Because we are still a 'name' beyond these shores.  Not that many have heard of Hearts - indeed one of their European opponents called them Midlothian in their programme. 

Basing it on current attendances, where there can be several contributory factors that don't take into account the 'big picture', is essentially saying Sunderland are England's 6th biggest club, and Russia's 3rd force are the mighty Terek Grozny.

Not really, it's more the fact the exact same shite about Hibs having a "top six squad" was spouted last season, yet they could only stumble past the most out of form team in the country.

As I say, McGinn and an in-form Cummings aside, they have an average side.

lolwut

Cba quoting the earlier one but it didn't take a penalty to beat you, you equalised after we'd scored the penalty so thats that one dealt with.

I take it Aberdeen (when they were flying), Dundee United x2, Hearts (10 games unbeaten & skelped Motherwell 6-0 previously) & Inverness Caley Thistle (reigning Scottish cup holders) were just 'stumbles' as well aye? :lol:

lolwut

Cba quoting the earlier one but it didn't take a penalty to beat you, you equalised after we'd scored the penalty so thats that one dealt with.

I take it Aberdeen (when they were flying), Dundee United x2, Hearts (10 games unbeaten & skelped Motherwell 6-0 previously) & Inverness Caley Thistle (reigning Scottish cup holders) were just 'stumbles' as well aye? :lol:

Come on though, they're in the league above, none of this matters, the team you have at the moment does not matter, Hibs are not anywhere near Premiership class or St Johnstone class because they got relegated a few year ago with a completely different team.

HIBS ARE IN THE CHAMPEEEINSHIP!!!!