Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

"I just don't know why anyone would want to leave the rangers job" emoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji42.png

Ffs Barry please try and see life from beyond your little bubble for once.

These brainwashed Rangers losers literally can't see beyond their club can they?  They're nothing these days.  Although I'm not sure they were actually anything to begin with.

He was told Rangers needed the money and he needed to leave.

He asked to leave, and submitted a transfer request, because he wanted to play in a more competitive league, that's what he said at the time anyway.

Wouldn't be a shock if he's changed his story though.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He asked to leave, and submitted a transfer request, because he wanted to play in a more competitive league, that's what he said at the time anyway.

Wouldn't be a shock if he's changed his story though.

Yup that's exactly why he left:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2410521/Blackburn-complete-Ferguson-deal.html

Just listened to the podcast of the programme. Richard Wilson cheerleading Rangers and Dave King through the entire show? Dearie me. You could actually hear Tom English openly laughing at him.

Kris Boyd steadfastly refusing to acknowledge that there's been any controversy around Billy Davies at the clubs he's managed was some effort too.

Boyd was awful. Normally is. Tries to sound edgy and controversial but isn't really clever enough.
Bazza is funny, just a wee bit thick. As far as he's concerned The Rangers are the be all and end all. End of.
Richard Wilson was a Rangers crawler. Made himself sound blinkered. Tom English was about the only realistic one. I have to admit though I enjoyed the first half hour of the programme due to the big range of opinions.

But as for Boyd did anyone hear him in the morning on Radio Scotland? Debate was on homophobia in Scottish Football.
When asked his thoughts and what he'd have done to anyone found guilty of homophobic chants he just kept saying he wouldn't tolerate it. "It can't be tolerated".
When pushed and asked should guilty people be banned from matches, "no because there's not enough people going to games as it is"!!!!! Real hardliner this lad.

When asked his thoughts and what he'd have done to anyone found guilty of homophobic chants he just kept saying he wouldn't tolerate it. "It can't be tolerated".
When pushed and asked should guilty people be banned from matches, "no because there's not enough people going to games as it is"!!!!! Real hardliner this lad.

:lol:

Fucking hell.

All these ex players that I used to love really need to stop turning to punditry and showing themselves up as absolute dafties.

Bit disappointed in Wilson.

Despite his background, he normally does a good job of being a fairly impartial pundit - bar the odd wee slip, but no more than any fan would likely do occasionally if they found themselves in the national media.

Last night though, he was Traynoresque.

2 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Bit disappointed in Wilson.

Despite his background, he normally does a good job of being a fairly impartial pundit - bar the odd wee slip, but no more than any fan would likely do occasionally if they found themselves in the national media.

Last night though, he was Traynoresque.

He's an utter moron. He took a picture of Saint Johnstone fans McDiarmid Park and tweeted it saying something like "really poor crowd here from Inverness".

Wilson was absolutely awful last night. He comes across as a conceited creep at the best of times but his position on the programme last night with what bordered on a full blown character assassination on Warburton was quite remarkable.

From the start where he was effectively throwing Warburton under a bus to his insinuation that the agent being at Ibrox to discuss his client's future/position was effectively grounds for the board to behave as they have through through to his denial that there was any crisis or lack of leadership at Ibrox and that the claims that Rangers financial situation was being overstated his line of argument sounded like it had been entirely scripted by Traynor.

Edit: I forgot about his condescending dismissal of the LMA's support for Warburton's case as well. He's an absolute roaster.

Edited by capt_oats