Sportsound Watch

Also find it crazy that the East Kilbride manager is in favour of colt teams..
Suspect that most of the Lowland and Highland League clubs will back it because it probably leads to some sort of reconstruction which would benefit them. Fortunately they don't have a vote.

Someone (Darryl Broadfoot) eventually on Sportsound on Saturday on challenging the absolute shite talk from the Muppets. 

"The club's don't trust the SPFL arbitration process"

Apart from it being the SFA, it's not an SFA or SPFL process it's a standard legal arbitration process and nowt to do with the SFA or SPFL other than it being the SPFL rules the arbitration panel are applying. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Someone (Darryl Broadfoot) eventually on Sportsound on Saturday on challenging the absolute shite talk from the Muppets. 

"The club's don't trust the SPFL arbitration process"

Apart from it being the SFA, it's not an SFA or SPFL process it's a standard legal arbitration process and nowt to do with the SFA or SPFL other than it being the SPFL rules the arbitration panel are applying. 

Yeah it was Preston, he said that the reason Hearts went to court first and not to the SFA arbitration was because no one trusts them. The fans and the clubs dont trust the SFA arbitration or the SPFL board so they went to the court of session to get an independent arbitration panel and that was the reason for them going to court. 🤦🏻‍♂️(I dont claim to know the ins and outs of all what's happening, but I'm not on national radio getting paid for my views and I still know more than him )

Thankfully Broadfoot was there to tell him the truth and that's what irks me more than anything about this show. There are simple facts that are easily read about, researched or looked up. I'm sure they get a list of topics before the show, yet time after time basic things are spouted wrongly and 90% of the time are not corrected by anyone on air. 

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

Yeah it was Preston, he said that the reason Hearts went to court first and not to the SFA arbitration was because no one trusts them. The fans and the clubs dont trust the SFA arbitration or the SPFL board so they went to the court of session to get an independent arbitration panel and that was the reason for them going to court. 🤦🏻‍♂️(I dont claim to know the ins and outs of all what's happening, but I'm not on national radio getting paid for my views and I still know more than him )

Thankfully Broadfoot was there to tell him the truth and that's what irks me more than anything about this show. There are simple facts that are easily read about, researched or looked up. I'm sure they get a list of topics before the show, yet time after time basic things are spouted wrongly and 90% of the time are not corrected by anyone on air. 

I mean it's not like it's available to download on the internet from the SFA for free is it?

Screenshot_2020-07-17-17-32-25-1332412525.png

12 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

I mean it's not like it's available to download on the internet from the SFA for free is it?

Screenshot_2020-07-17-17-32-25-1332412525.png

Exactly and that took a few minutes, the topics they will be discussing are hardly a surprise. It really is the jobs for the boys club though and most of their contributors have no fear of being ditched.

21 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I remember him buying completely into the ‘fairytale’ I may be wrong but his piece when they went tits up doesn’t really suggest this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7264741.stm

Frankly I don't quite get it why so many want to stick the knife into Gretna and then turn it.

Theirs has been a ripping yarn, a glorious adventure which defied logic and at time threatened to bring the house down.

They were a heartbeat away from winning the Scottish Cup and provided one of the great moments of the Scottish game in the last breaths of last season.

Don't be bitter and twisted about them buying their way to success, my friends. Celtic and Rangers have done it for decades. Jealousy and envy are however, permissible.

Paging @RandomGuy.

9 minutes ago, microdave said:
1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:
EK manager is a complete fandan though, to be fair. 

I was spitting feathers when he said that he led Dumbarton to their first ever cup final.

The promotion he's always most likely to achieve is self promotion.