Sportsound Watch

10 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Caught a bit of open all mics today Chick was bang on form Leean Crichton had to tell him there was a red card in the game he was reporting at.

He also reported a goal, before correcting himself that it actually went past the post, only for Crichton to step in and tell him it went straight into the keepers arms. 

I happened to be in the car at half and full time today so but it on for the scores.

First time in well over a year.

McIntyre doesn't have the presenting ability to anchor the show. Gordon had a tone and character that carried it well. Leeanne Crichton's takes were horrendous. Bonner needs pensioned off to an old folks home.

Dire.

16 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Caught a bit of open all mics today Chick was bang on form Leean Crichton had to tell him there was a red card in the game he was reporting at.

I only heard about 10 minutes and that was John Robertson talking over her and sounding like a drunken old man.

5 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Richard Gordon still putting the boot in. Saying it was penalty all day long. Guy is turning into the rest them with the hatred of Aberdeen 

He's always been a bit of sycophant for Sevco/Rangers/Celtic.

6 minutes ago, Moorie said:

Richard Gordon still putting the boot in. Saying it was penalty all day long. Guy is turning into the rest them with the hatred of Aberdeen 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

He's always been a bit of sycophant for Sevco/Rangers/Celtic.

They know where their bread's buttered, those lads.

Gordon's hero Bob Crampsie would be ashamed. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

I did find Gordon’s comments a little odd. 

No issue with him thinking it’s a penalty, but he went beyond that. It felt like active derision towards Aberdeen for being unhappy about it. 

Well, it was a penalty though.

Aberdeen should be unhappy with their own players error. 

On 26/11/2023 at 14:32, Moorie said:

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks that. The guy has got a chip on his shoulder about something. 

Even tonight when they mention our game on Thursday they are quick to point out it’s a dead rubber as we’re already out. No mention of the 500k you get for winning the match. 

Liam McLeod has been a bit of a c**t for a while now too.

8 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks that. The guy has got a chip on his shoulder about something. 

Even tonight when they mention our game on Thursday they are quick to point out it’s a dead rubber as we’re already out. No mention of the 500k you get for winning the match. 

Andrew Cotter syndrome. Sp terrified of being accused of bias they go too far the other way

1 hour ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Andrew Cotter syndrome. Sp terrified of being accused of bias they go too far the other way

57 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

That’s possible but I feel like there’s something else going on with RG. 

From what I’ve read on X and heard else where the chip on the shoulder is now that has been a fallen out since Cormack has came in which does make sense seeing he would always go on about how he knew what was going on behind the scenes and go on how he just got a text message about an incident. Hasn’t done that sine Cormack got full control 

3 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

Liam McLeod has been a bit of a celt for a while now too.

Ftfy

4 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

Maybe they’re just fans that hate the long ball shite we’re subjected to most weeks?

A mix of apathy & frustration as we’ve got the players to produce much better?

That’s how I feel anyway.