Midweek flutter

geo87

Porto, Dynamo Kiev and Bate Borisov, 20/1

P.S. My perhaps faulty logic on the Roma game is that Bate Borisov have a solid home record, 8 wins out of the last 10, and Roma's away record has been a bit shaky.

Edited by welshbairn

Arsenal, Roma, Bayern Munich -2 & Barcelona -1

£5 returns just over £41

Roma, Bayern -3 and Porto at 10/1.

Also went for Lewandowski two or more goals at 15/8. In great form and at home to Dinamo Zagreb.

I know Bayern are kicking ass but Zagreb are unbeaten in 45 so 28/1 seems a reasonable punt.

Stuck £4 on it.

My kind of bet! :lol: 30/1 at McBookies, 19/2 Draw no bet and 13/2 Draw or Win. Have to go for the win.. :1eye

I'm only venting my £34 worth of free bets and had to use Google to see what that "Draw No Bet" even meant ... if I'd known about it I might have used it.

The other £30 went on Arsenal & Kiev and would return £50 (or £80 including stake). I take it you don't get your stake back when it's been a freebie !?

I'm only venting my £34 worth of free bets and had to use Google to see what that "Draw No Bet" even meant ... if I'd known about it I might have used it.

The other £30 went on Arsenal & Kiev and would return £50 (or £80 including stake). I take it you don't get your stake back when it's been a freebie !?

Not usually. Mon Zagreb!