P. T( Playable Teaser) - New Silent Hill demo(PS4)

Jambo Stu

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't like the fact it's a SH game (Demo) and it's in first person. Much prefer third person for these types of games. That said, it did have me jumping and I am looking forward to more.

Don't like the fact it's a SH game (Demo) and it's in first person. Much prefer third person for these types of games. That said, it did have me jumping and I am looking forward to more.

I'm new to this whole ps4 thing. Had it a week and not really played it much. Other than last of us which I don't have yet is there any other must have titles yet? Eagerly awaiting Madden and Fifa

Jambo Stu, on 14 Aug 2014 - 23:16, said:

I'm new to this whole ps4 thing. Had it a week and not really played it much. Other than last of us which I don't have yet is there any other must have titles yet? Eagerly awaiting Madden and Fifa

Not really. The Evil Within and the new Alien game are being highly hyped although neither is out yet. Wolfenstein is meant to be half decent, but it never made me rush out and purchase it. If you liked the P.T for the new SH you should try a game called Outlast which is decent but short. It'll be on the PS store.

I'm a bit of a shiter with horror films. I put this on on Tuesday night and lasted about 5 minutes. In my defence, it was dark and there were no lights on.

I said to my Mrs, as she's a horror movie fan and she agreed to watch it as I played it. We got as far as the "don't drink the tapwater" bit and had to put it off again.

My arse collapsed. I'm such a shitebag.

Not really. The Evil Within and the new Alien game are being highly hyped although neither is out yet. Wolfenstein is meant to be half decent, but it never made me rush out and purchase it. If you liked the P.T for the new SH you should try a game called Outlast which is decent but short. It'll be on the PS store.

I got it with Wolfenstein. It's alright. I bought abes exodus off the store and loved it. Old skool!

Wonder if our beloved 'Pyramid Head' will make an appearance.

He'd better fucking not be. Seriously, putting Pyramid Head in anything other than a joke ending would be the worst thing they could do. There's a reason he only appeared in one of the Team Silent games.

• 8 months later...

Archived