Raith Rovers V Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Dunfermline fan managed to get near the 18 yard box during one game at Starks not that long ago and, much like the Rovers fan(s) who ran on the pitch when we equalised against Ayr, was chased up the stairs by stewards.

That was hilarious. Steward was seething after slipping on his arse.

Is that the game Graham got sent off and Casa scored at the end? Scenes

Has anyone got video footage of the lead up to that goal then the aftermath? I was in the Main Stand that and the whole ground went mental. There must have been 20-30 folk on the park after Casa's 94th minute equaliser against Ayr.

Really looking forward to this one. Been years since I have been to Kirkcaldy. Have a feeling we will have to improve from Sunday to take full points. Goals may be a struggle with our injuries and suspensions.

Anyone have any idea how busy the German beer festival will be? Seems to be plenty of fans heading there on top of normal punters.

Has anyone got video footage of the lead up to that goal then the aftermath? I was in the Main Stand that and the whole ground went mental. There must have been 20-30 folk on the park after Casa's 94th minute equaliser against Ayr.

It's on YouTube mate!

That goal made me go temporarily insane.

Really looking forward to this one. Been years since I have been to Kirkcaldy. Have a feeling we will have to improve from Sunday to take full points. Goals may be a struggle with our injuries and suspensions.

Anyone have any idea how busy the German beer festival will be? Seems to be plenty of fans heading there on top of normal punters.

The last beer festival I was at in the town square was packed. Great atmosphere though genuinely can't remember much about the night which is a great endorsement in its own way.

That goal made me go temporarily insane.

The last beer festival I was at in the town square was packed. Great atmosphere though genuinely can't remember much about the night which is a great endorsement in its own way.

Insanity tends to cause memory loss.

Ooft. I genuinely don't think I've ever been in a celebration as mad as that at Stark's. I sit in the middle of row RR, yet ended up right at the front of the stairs jumping about with Hank Scorpio who sits about three or four rows behind me. It was a combination of joy, relief and vindication we weren't robbed after the penalty claim. Of course, RatM is completely right, in that Davo should've been sent off. But for a league game between two clubs who were in a relegation battle, that'll always be up there as one of my best days at Stark's.

Looking at even those highlights Crawford Allan makes several dreadful errors. The handball still makes me laugh. And when I say laugh, I mean seethe.

Chaos when that goal went in. Did Casalinuovo ever score a normal goal for us? Always either 'scenes' or a screamer. What a hero.

Looking at even those highlights Crawford Allan makes several dreadful errors. The handball still makes me laugh. And when I say laugh, I mean seethe.

Chaos when that goal went in. Did Casalinuovo ever score a normal goal for us? Always either 'scenes' or a screamer. What a hero.

Ironically, the two most seething things I've seen at Rovers were that and the Hearts game last season. Properly venomous atmosphere for both.

I don't think he ever did score a normal goal. The next week he had a beauty against Accies where he lobbed the keeper Dargo style.

Archived