NFL Betting 2014/15

lichtie23

When the f**k will people learn that this is the NFL and you can't guarantee anything week to week?

It wouldn't blow the roof off my doors if the Jets beat the Broncos.

What sort of a line would you start thinking about betting on the Jets at? +9.5? +10.5 maybe? I dont think I'd touch them at anything less then two TDs and even then I'd be swithering

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, not expecting the Jets to be shut out, have under 100 yards of total offense or for the defense to play so badly against the run. However, the Broncos are just a better team in every area (other than a run stopping DL). 8 points is generous.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to think I have a more than reasonable understanding of the probability and variances involved in the nfl considering I am one of a very few people worldwide who set the lines for these games. How would you price this game up then?

What do you mean you set the lines?

I've got Bills and Bears on my coupon tonight, good night nurse.

£20 on Lions, Redskins and Ravens returns £71.

Lions come back late on after trailing two scores. Last week, the Broncos scored a last minute defensive TD to win my bet and the week before, the Browns were losing byb 25 points and won in the final seconds. I'm lucky as f**k this year.

Jets +9.5 is tempting me. I know there bad but there surely not gonna lose to the Chiefs by double figures

Aye tempted me as well but bet365 wouldnt let me cash out to add them on to my coupon :( they pretty much hit the floor last week, can they get worse?

Chargers +2 and Broncos -2.5 were my other selections if anyones interested

Archived