Blatant BBC Propaganda

DAFC

BBC Scotland news tonight featured a report on how Waterloo Road could be finishing and that it supports the local economy and that maybe other large shows shot in Scotland, coincidently all BBC, could also stop suddenly.

More bogeyman tactics and if you turn it on its head I would ask why bother staying with the BBC in Scotland if jobs are going?

Should the BBC be allowed to get involved with something they are quite clearly biased about?

For what it's worth Waterloo Road can feck off, it's shite.

The BBC can get fucked.

I've long been a fan of the BBC but it's blatant one sidedness and refusal to display a balanced perspective throughout this referendum has been nothing short of a disgrace.

BBC Scotland news tonight featured a report on how Waterloo Road could be finishing and that it supports the local economy and that maybe other large shows shot in Scotland, coincidently all BBC, could also stop suddenly.

To play Devil's Advocate did they say that it would stop due to a Yes vote?

As I've pointed out before, the BBC has to be biased as it is specifically in their benefit to be so.

To play Devil's Advocate did they say that it would stop due to a Yes vote?

As I've pointed out before, the BBC has to be biased as it is specifically in their benefit to be so.

Wrong. This is taken from the BBC charter:

"Impartiality lies at the heart of public service and is the core of the BBC's commitment to its audiences. It applies to all our output and services - television, radio, online, and in our international services and commercial magazines. We must be inclusive, considering the broad perspective and ensuring the existence of a range of views is appropriately reflected."

Which obviously hasn't happened.

Archived