Post-Yes Apocalyptic Landscape

HaikuHibee

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im saving all my toenail clippings,ill then trade them for a boat to sail to the shetlands,ill be fine

Toenail clippings won't do it, you'll need to put a bit more than that aside for when the time comes. Put a little bit in a jar whenever you get the chance, like this guy:

In an independent Scotland, he'll be qualified as a financial adviser.

Toenail clippings won't do it, you'll need to put a bit more than that aside for when the time comes. Put a little bit in a jar whenever you get the chance, like this guy:

In an independent Scotland, he'll be qualified as a financial adviser.

Damn ill be outbid :(

I am going to put the following into a spoiler for two reasons; one being it ruins the joke from above and two it's a bit of an embarrassment.

I have to admit that it's to my utter shame that I would "do" Kerry Katona all ways to Sunday, and I wouldn't even need to be drunk. I feel I should put that sort of comment into one of those Confession Bear memes, but there you go.

I am going to put the following into a spoiler for two reasons; one being it ruins the joke from above and two it's a bit of an embarrassment.

I have to admit that it's to my utter shame that I would "do" Kerry Katona all ways to Sunday, and I wouldn't even need to be drunk. I feel I should put that sort of comment into one of those Confession Bear memes, but there you go.

You are an utter disgrace of a human being. Hang your head in shame, sir.

I've been preparing. I'm growing my hair long to be able to shape it in to some kind of mohawk.

I've been buying lots of leather as people will predominantly dress in that.

I've also been wrestling bears and racing deer to improve my physical abilities.

Plans have been drawn up for a badass fort. I just need to sort out the wood now.

I hear that opportunistic rapists are firmly in the YES camp. They've have a fucking ball in the arid wasteland that will be Independant Scotland. Avoiding rape gangs will be a daily hazard but I'm sure we'll get used to it

Archived