The Arbroath Thread

DC likes Gold Simon,trust him.All this question and answering is stressing me out :) i'm away for a run,you fancy it? it'll do us good :P Hey we're on the same side lets hope we kick ass next season

I'm more of a waddler than a runner these days.... unless it's last orders then I develop a fair turn of pace ;) As I said, I'm pretty confident we will be up there next year, and we will all finally be able to look forward to our Saturdays between 3 and 5 again!

Ramsay started off well, and obviously has ability, but I think past January there was no confidence/ motivation or possibly both. For a winger he rarely beat a man and seemed to lose pace over the season. One thing I would say is he has a tremendous cross field pass - he played some superb, inch perfect 50/ 60 yard passes from his side over to Bobby Linn on numerous occasions.

Ramsay can't be a winger, honestly, he never stays out wide or tries to beat his man. Always comes inside, it's really infuriating, when he didn't have Lowden running on the outside of him he really struggled.

He'll get a club and a chance elsewhere but hopefully not at Gayfield.

One thing I would say is he has a tremendous cross field pass - he played some superb, inch perfect 50/ 60 yard passes from his side over to Bobby Linn on numerous occasions.

Indeed, reminded me of Sheerin the way he could ping it to the other side. Hard to justify keeping a player because he does a couple of nice passes a game.

Slightly odd/ wee bit worrying the Herald doesn't mention Kane re-signing but confirms Ricky and Gold have.

If my sources are correct, the striker is the return of Kevin Buchan after a sensational season in the juniors with Broughty Athletic and the defender is Marvin Andrews who will be provided with a mobility scooter by the club to allow him to get up the pitch for attacking corners.

Edited by SimonLichtie

Iain Campbell😂 long balls 24/7, have fun

I don't really care how we play. As long as we win.

He's been a huge part of the last 5/6 years for Forfar, and I'm pretty sure Forfar fans would've really enjoyed those last 5/6 years getting promoted and then nearly going to the championship twice.

It was only a guess by the way.

Slightly odd/ wee bit worrying the Herald doesn't mention Kane re-signing but confirms Ricky and Gold have.

If my sources are correct, the striker is the return of Kevin Buchan after a sensational season in the juniors with Broughty Athletic and the defender is Marvin Andrews who will be provided with a mobility scooter by the club to allow him to get up the pitch for attacking corners.

Maybe it's one of the trialist subs? 😂