The Arbroath Thread

1 hour ago, RedLichtie86 said:

Jeezo. Going by this thread we are already 4-0 to Airdrie. At least wait and see what happens on the pitch before going 2 footed into JMc squad selection.

Feel free to tell me you told me so if we are pumped.

Shocking goalkeeping from McIntyre's chosen keeper, players arguing about who is supposed to be taking the penalty, decent players looking like they've never seen each other before.  He doesnt need "his own players" in for that.  

I've moved into the "get Gold in for the rest of the season" camp.  He should be gone tonight.

We cruised to a 4 0 win against Airdrie earlier this season. All downhill since then. If we are going to change it has to be now and let  a proper recruitment take place. Without a proper recruitment next season could be bad.

Edited by Hammerafc

Am I right in league this will be since the Dundee hammering 2 wins ,5 draws and 17 defeats. By any standards not sure it could get worse. 

Just now, Hammerafc said:

We cruises to a 4 0 win against Airdrie earlier this season. All downhill since then. If we are going to change it has to be now and let  a proper recruitment take place. Without a proper recruitment next season could be bad.

we’ve won 1 (ONE) game at home since then.

Just now, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Get fermer and colin beattie in till the end of the season

Give Jim a one way ticket to the bell rock at the end of the game.

If the club set me up with accommodation, I'll take the job. Can't do any worse.

1 minute ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

Who’d have thought when we play our best attacker that we score goals??? Obviously not JM

If I was in charge that one decision  frankly would have made my mind up tonight to get rid.

I really think that the Board should bite the bullet tonight and sack McIntyre, it would give them some credibility. When he took over there was a possibility that we could at least finish 2nd bottom and this applied more or less to to-night but he has failed miserably. 

Even when we scored goals or even won against Raith, the team that achieved something was not the team that was sent out the following week. 

As regards some of the players they are just not up to it, only players showing fight tonight were Gold, Little and perhaps Mckenna. 

McKinnon. is a lumbering youngster and Slaters corners are powder puff.

I so damn sick I can't say anymore. 

Pretty poor tonight.  Pass marks for Ricky, Goldie and Scott Stewart - who'd have guessed.  Boruc (after an early glitch) and Teale OK.  Walker defended ok but his distribution was poor.  Lyon was poor in defense and nothing going forward.  McKenna not yet fit.  McIntosh won countless flick-ons but to no one.  Wasn't it Mikey's job to be there.  Fiasco over the penalty.  McKinnon was hopeless out of possession - I suppose he won the pen.  Dow totally invisible.  Slater the worst of the lot when he came on.  Bird did what he does - well done.

We are undoubtedly the worst team in the division and deserve to go down.  Flaky in defense, totally lacking creativity in midfield.  I'm not sure you can blame the strikers who are feeding off scraps.  Rebuild needed.  We won't challenge in L1 playing at this level.

Jim Out 💩💩💩

Absolutley clueless liar, I am a better Manager than that fraud. 3 Massive home games, All very winnable and huge opportunity to close the gap on ICT and he fucks it up, Absolute shambles. Get rid tonight please Mike Caird.

Thats us down now so give it too Gold until the end of the season with support from Swankie Linn and possibly Craigen. Start prepping now for a title challenge in League 1 🏆 I have no faith now whatsoever in McIntyre and not wanting to take that into a very important season. 🇱🇻⚽🔥

You could see the players asking who was playing on the left, so unbalanced and Airdrie had a free player out wide every time, It was a mess, everything looks desperate, 

I'd be very amazed if he survives this, he can't be trusted to take us into next season