The Arbroath Thread

7 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Cannae even get the score right ffs

Absolutely fucking unless the new social guy. Team post tonight had headline Ricky little lead the line. Our new striker 😂😂 

said many a time it’s not a easy gig but so many basic mistakes but when a volunteer is punted for a paid person in the role it’s very tinpot.

commentary and interview much the same

But I suppose it’s who you know eh 👀

Edited by SmokeyJoe

Just now, SmokeyJoe said:

Absolutely fucking unless the new social guy. Team post tonight had headline Ricky little lead the line. Our new striker 😂😂 

said many a time it’s not a easy gig but so many basic mistakes but when a volunteer is punted for a paid person in the role it’s very tinpot. But I suppose it’s who you know eh 👀

Still laugh at calling Cillian Sheridan Stevie May 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Cannae even get the score right ffs

1-3, 0-2 and the Manager doesn't actually know who the penalty taker is just that McIntosh scored the last one. That should be said before the match so you don't have  a problem at the time. 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyJoe said:

said many a time it’s not a easy gig but so many basic mistakes but when a volunteer is punted for a paid person in the role it’s very tinpot.

commentary and interview much the same

But I suppose it’s who you know eh 👀

Expect a private message Joe

Incredibly until I got back home and popped on to this thread I wasn't overly fussed regarding our performance this evening and was even relatively pleased at points. However, 45 minutes later I'm proper pissed off on a whole variety of different levels.

I think I'll do what Mikey should've done and take a step back and keep my opinion to myself :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

Can this be construed as a threat? 

Just a mere observation and general opinion. New laws out now so better watch out tbf 

Edited by SmokeyJoe

1 minute ago, Anotherlichtie said:

I think what makes that specific situation worse is that the media team were no doubt given a team sheet pre match 

Even if they weren’t it doesn’t take much to know that Stevie May plays for St Johnstone (a premiership team) and not queen’s park (not a premiership team)

Ah well…. Not what I expected to read when I woke up. McKenna clearly just frustrated.

McIntyre seems to have lost control. This is not good.

Think him going is inevitable now. Get it done quickly there’s no point fucking about

Mckenna 100% shouldn't of got involved on socials but at least it shows he still cares,

The players arguing on the pitch is embarrassing but I'd say everyone in the ground apart from McIntosh and McIntrye knew McKenna should of took the penalty, 

I was already wanting a change for next season but last night sealed it, 

How he thought to start with pretty much the same team that was so bad on Saturday is beyond me, then in the 2nd half playing with nobody on the left, you could see the players asking what was going on, 

Then his Interview after the game, no personality, there's just something not right and there is absolutely no connection between him and the fans,