The Arbroath Thread

It's so weird to me that people sit at home every week commenting on how were playing and talking about how annoyed/ angry they are.... Why not come along to the game?! :blink:

1 minute ago, SimonLichtie said:

It's so weird to me that people sit at home every week commenting on how were playing and talking about how annoyed/ angry they are.... Why not come along to the game?! :blink:

What 😂😂 Breaking news people have better things to do than watch a team with 0 shots on goal in nearly 2 games. 

2 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Well some people might not live nearby.  Some people might not have the money.  Some people might be able to afford a stream, but not to attend.  Some people might have childcare or other family commitments.  Some people might just be following along on the radio as they are working.  There are countless reasons why people might not be at the game, but are annoyed.  Some people might just not want to watch week after week of meek surrender.

4 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

I like your posts and the work you do on the archive but you’re coming across as a complete cock with a comment and attitude like that. Iv got a (very dodgy) stream for it. Is that ok with you? Is my opinion valid? 

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Well some people might not live nearby.  Some people might not have the money.  Some people might be able to afford a stream, but not to attend.  Some people might have childcare or other family commitments.  Some people might just be following along on the radio as they are working.  There are countless reasons why people might not be at the game, but are annoyed.  Some people might just not want to watch week after week of meek surrender.

It’s a downright weird comment to make to be honest. It doesn’t take someone to go to games week in week out to realize that we’re shite. Weird superiority complex over supporters that for whatever reason can’t make it to games. 

1 minute ago, Anotherlichtie said:

I like your posts and the work you do on the archive but you’re coming across as a complete cock with a comment and attitude like that. Iv got a (very dodgy) stream for it. Is that ok with you? Is my opinion valid? 

No you need to go to every game to be allowed to comment on this thread 😡😡😡

1 minute ago, Anotherlichtie said:

Can I get a link to the very dodgy stream?  I normally happily pay for a stream, but I am absolutely rooked this month...

Just now, glasgowlichtie23 said:

No you need to go to every game to be allowed to comment on this thread 😡😡😡

I better take a step back then. What I will say before I’m banished for not being there in person is this has made my decision to not go to the meet the manager on Wednesday final. It’s going to get nasty very quickly there. 

Just now, Anotherlichtie said:

I better take a step back then. What I will say before I’m banished for not being there in person is this has made my decision to not go to the meet the manager on Wednesday final. It’s going to get nasty very quickly there. 

Careful before you get an email from the board

14 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Can people not have other commitments and be allowed to have an opinion?

Edited by lichtiekev

As I live in Aberdeen and have done for 40 years, every game I go to (bar Cove last season) is an away game.

Life - being self employed and family commitments (2 teenage boys) means I can’t travel to as many away games as I would like to. Also not prepared to spend even more of my hard earned on watching the kind of football we’ve been served up for the last 2 seasons.

Just now, Tattie36 said:

As I live in Aberdeen and have done for 40 years, every game I go to (bar Cove last season) is an away game.

Life - being self employed and family commitments (2 teenage boys) means I can’t travel to as many away games as I would like to. Also not prepared to spend even more of my hard earned on watching the kind of football we’ve been served up for the last 2 seasons.

Well according to Simon your opinion isn’t valid so please step back from the laptop

Just now, Tattie36 said:

Better get off this thread mate you’re not a proper fan according to some people. I have a lot of respect for Simon and the archive but that comment makes him come across as a right p***k