The Arbroath Thread

50 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

Mo 83 Crawl back under your stone along with your horrible tosspot Gardyne.

Midge defo been with your missus twice you have brought him up now.Some user name btw DUAFC.Arbroath fan one week then a trip to the shed is it...Take a look at yourself.

5 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Midge defo been with your missus twice you have brought him up now.Some user name btw DUAFC.Arbroath fan one week then a trip to the shed is it...Take a look at yourself.

Mate. We have all had a tough week after losing Nouble and Dowds. Can you please let us enjoy the return of CW19, we do not need this hostility, pop off back down to the L1 forum you’re above your station up here

19 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Here's a question for you.

Do you think it was ok for Gardyne to shag his team mate's missus whilst the poor bloke has just lost his father ?

3 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

Do you think it was ok for Gardyne to shag his team mate's missus whilst the poor bloke has just lost his father ?

Absolutely scummy behaviour but surely the wife deserves more abuse for doing that to her grieving husband? She could easily have told him to feck off instead of jumping in the sack with him.

9 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

You seen the nick of the boy? But to answer your question....No.But it takes two to tango and both are as guilty as sin.

27 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mate. We have all had a tough week after losing Nouble and Dowds. Can you please let us enjoy the return of CW19, we do not need this hostility, pop off back down to the L1 forum you’re above your station up here

Mate?🤔

No hostility on this side, all on the Utd supporter here came at me all guns blazing with a different subject.Name dropping "Gardyne" again no sure what his beef is with him.

6 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Mate?🤔

No hostility on this side, all on the Utd supporter here came at me all guns blazing with a different subject.Name dropping "Gardyne" again no sure what his beef is with him.

Aye, mate! 

Unless you want to join in with the Wighton love in then you’ll need to go 

If Mckenna is fit then Campbell will have a few decisions to make,
Does he go with Wighton ad Hamilton uo front or does McKenna Start up top and Low come back into midfield,
Does Scott Stewart and Craigen deserve to keep there places,
Hopefully Thompson is back too,

Just now, lichtiekev said:

If Mckenna is fit then Campbell will have a few decisions to make,
Does he go with Wighton ad Hamilton uo front or does McKenna Start up top and Low come back into midfield,
Does Scott Stewart and Craigen deserve to keep there places,
Hopefully Thompson is back too,

Id keep Low on bench and bring him on 

Gaston 

JT

Little

ToB

OG Hammy 

Craigen (I think a wide player would be a good addition) 

Wee Hammy

McKenna 

Scott Stewart

Big Hammy

Wighton 

Craigen is a player I would really like to see more from. He’s ok most weeks but I would suggest he’s on a very decent wage. Can’t think of many games I’ve walked away from thinking “wow, how good was craigen today”
He puts a shift in every time he plays but sometimes his passing/shooting could be better. Overall he's a good player and one that benefits the team.

You don't need everyone to be a superstar. Steady players will help the cause and let the flair players shine.

Craigen is a player I would really like to see more from. He’s ok most weeks but I would suggest he’s on a very decent wage. Can’t think of many games I’ve walked away from thinking “wow, how good was craigen today”

Yeah. I really rate him but he’s not playing to his potential. He likes a shot but seldom hits the target.