STV Debate 2 September

Biscuits

Looking forward to tonight's live debate on stv. I've been so interested in politics in my life!

Yes fronted by Nicola sturgeon, Patrick Harvie and Elaine C Smith.

No fronted by Douglas Alexander, Ruth Davidson and Kezia Dugdale.

The debate will begin with opening statements from both campaigns, the Yes campaign have won the coin toss and have opted to speak first.

Section one will be a debate surrounding the economy and currency. This will see Nicola Sturgeon arguing for the Yes campaign and Douglas Alexander for the No campaign.

Elaine C Smith and Kezia Dugdale will take part in part two of the debate which will be on the issues of social justice and welfare.

In part three the debate will be on the role of Scotland in the world, featuring Patrick Harvie and Ruth Davidson.

I can see Elaine C Smith stealing the show to be honest - her passion on those topics will be great to watch.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooof, that is a brutal line up for the No side. Ruth is decent but she is a Tory after all so that's always minus a few popularity points.

Needs to be exposed accordingly.

Ooof, that is a brutal line up for the No side. Ruth is decent but she is a Tory after all so that's always minus a few popularity points.

Needs to be exposed accordingly.

Under no circumstances should Ruth Davidson be exposed.....

Archived