All things Dundee FC

Coming up to the January window I certainly hope we'll be looking to change things up a bit and bring in a couple of new faces.

If we could somehow; beg, borrow or steal a 'midfield general' that would be brilliant.

After watching Ross, Low and (to a lesser extent) McGowan yesterday I would've happily taken Davo and jMac back with open arms.

I wouldn't imagine we could afford any fees but with Healy going back and calder going back at new year we can maybe get a loan player in.

Reading between the lines I don't think we will see any incoming in Jan unless we manage to sell Bain or Stewart. Shudder to think the losses we are incurring versus budget when you see the crowds especially yesterday. Fair to say the BOD at start of season probably looked at that fixture as a 9000 or so. A lot of missing £25s right there. Probably the only time the Dons will be at Dens this season as well :(

We made a significant amount on TV money that won't be factored in at the start of the season.

The TV money is added to the SPL pot and handed out on league placings. Only cup ties see money going straight to clubs. We have had no unbudgeted TV money this season

The TV money is added to the SPL pot and handed out on league placings.

I never knew this was the case. Seems strange. I don't understand your 'reading between the lines' comment either to be honest. If we can't afford to bring anyone in then I don't see why Healey and Calder were brought in. Unless you mean we'll cut them loose and not replace them at all?

Re TV money that has been case for a few years in SPL. I'm sure they can pick up to 7 games for any home team.

PH basically said in paper that Healy will not be replaced. Days like Saturday will have seen over 50k of budgeted for money fail to materialise on top of the normal 20k per home game we are losing in comparison to last season. Cant see the yanks happy at meeting these shortfalls repeatedly. Grim stuff

Get the midfield sorted out FFS Hartley, you can't fill it with midgets and lightweights, priority in January is a replacement for Thomson, you would be as well having me in the squad as this injury prone c**t. Rant over.

This ^^^

Wouldn't be surprised to see Stewart going in January to Ibrox.