All things Dundee FC

Of course it is possible but why do you give a f**k? Even if I was bored out of my fucking mind I wouldn't go on a Falkirk thread.

Actually came on to see if anything about the cup tie was being discussed. Hey ho

So, according to the BEEB, we've lost over £1 million since giving up fan ownership - genius. This to pull together a team that gets pumped 5-2 by Ross County.

That's R-o-s-s C-o-u-n-t-y.

Think another admin will put us in the East of Scotland league...

So, according to the BEEB, we've lost over £1 million since giving up fan ownership - genius. This to pull together a team that gets pumped 5-2 by Ross County.

The accounts are online for all to see.

When you go into admin can we have Greg and Kane back? Cheers.

The latest accounts published is about the only good news we've had for a while.

Not sure what you're reading or if a DAB trolling but the BEEB reported...

"Dundee reduce losses on return to Scotland's top flight

Dundee suffered a loss of £197,000 in their first season back in the top flight - but that was £600,000 better than the previous financial year.

The Dens Park club report that the figures until May were "in line with the budgets set for the year".

Turnover nearly doubled to just over £4m, season ticket sales increased by 128% and league income, including television, was up by 81%.

Wages increased by 58%, but the wage-to-turnover ratio fell by 7% to 73%."

Accounts are here,

http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/files/1451138334TheDundeeFootballClubLimitedDirectorsreportandfinancialstatementsfortheyearended31May2015.pdf

I don't get your point about Ross County, they've finished 5th, 7th and 9th in this league since beating us to the 1st Division by a country mile and we have a shit record against them.

Or are you one of those that think we've a divine right to beat some teams?

Its like certain Dundee posters want to be the first to bring eart shattering news to their fellow supporters. The only thing is that somewhere between the truth and reproducing it, they've totally fucked it and are an absolute mess. See RSDundee for the latest instalment. If anyone wishes to check over on TDB, there's an array of them. Headed by a boy who WRITES LIKE THIS - and another who claims to be a businessman and but from what I gather, leases a pub - and blames The Marrs for literally everything bad that's ever happened in he world.

What a time to be alive.

Deeboy, on 28 Dec 2015 - 12:56, said:

Is he the left back they signed from Hamilton?

Aye, I remember being stunned he was being signed by West Ham as he was nowhere near that level and it was for quite a decent sum, but he'll be good enough for our top flight I'd imagine.

Yes.

Aye, I remember being stunned he was being signed by West Ham as he was nowhere near that level and it was for quite a decent sum, but he'll be good enough for our top flight I'd imagine.

Hopefully it's to push Holt on a bit then and not to replace him, otherwise It'll just be the same problems we have now, just with another wage.

ETA : push him on a bit as in up the park. Not for competition.

Edited by Deeboy