All things Dundee FC

Guys on United Mad with mock outrage about Mcpakes perfect tackle, that in their opinion could have ended the United's player career. I dont remember them condemning the De vos tackle on cabellero that effectively ended his career!

Is banter a get out clause for saying anything these days? Apparently the dabs 'banter' extended to the Airdrie terraces on Saturday when they were singing about McPakes injury.

Banter.

Guys on United Mad with mock outrage about Mcpakes perfect tackle, that in their opinion could have ended the United's player career. I dont remember them condemning the De vos tackle on cabellero that effectively ended his career!

This.

They ignore Rankins comments that the tackle was hard, but fair and continue with this despicable victim blaming.

Utd are a club with a seemingly endless well of reprehensible actions and values to cling onto as they slide into deserved oblivion with their team, honour and reputation in tatters

A club with a deep set institutional practice of dishonesty and victim blaming.

A club like no other.

Some club.

Edited by Deefiant

Does anyone have a number for Hartley? He seems to think that if clearance arrives for O'Dea before tomorrow, he'll be able to play.

But cup rules mean only those eligible when the tie was originally meant to be played can play.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-fc/dundee-boss-paul-hartley-reveals-new-signing-would-not-have-played-at-the-weekend-1.918897

Is banter a get out clause for saying anything these days? Apparently the dabs 'banter' extended to the Airdrie terraces on Saturday when they were singing about McPakes injury.

Banter.

Banter? It was really stupid and unprofessional, and that's going by the account the porter himself gave. The surgeon who operated on McPake was United's doctor, who apparently told him that his equaliser had spoilt his night back in August. Now that was the right way for an Arab to deal with the situation. I hope the porter doesn't get sacked, but he deserves a bollocking for it.

Banter? It was really stupid and unprofessional, and that's going by the account the porter himself gave. The surgeon who operated on McPake was United's doctor, who apparently told him that his equaliser had spoilt his night back in August. Now that was the right way for an Arab to deal with the situation. I hope the porter doesn't get sacked, but he deserves a bollocking for it.

I hope he does get sacked.