All things Dundee FC

Carrying so many passengers in this team and still doing well this season.

Did gowser really used to be a striker for Celtic and st mirren lol?

Ross and low simply ain't good enough and I will not comment on defence.

Also - mentioned it on the match thread - but tonight has blown the myth that lowering prices boosts the crowds. We got our hardcore element of around 3500 tonight despite the price drop. I honestly don't think there'd have been much of a difference if it was full price, as we've always had that amount of die hards - even at the hardest of times.

I can only speak for myself, but had the price not been lowered my brother and I probably wouldn't have gone. I've been perma-skint this past year, and have had to pick and chose my games.

Definitely disappointed to see such a low turn out though, reduces the chances of any further price reductions.

I do however think that the free tickets for under 12's is a great idea that the club should extend to more games. We probably would have seen more kids at the game had it not been a school night.

I can only speak for myself, but had the price not been lowered my brother and I probably wouldn't have gone. I've been perma-skint this past year, and have had to pick and chose my games.

Definitely disappointed to see such a low turn out though, reduces the chances of any further price reductions.

I do however think that the free tickets for under 12's is a great idea that the club should extend to more games. We probably would have seen more kids at the game had it not been a school night.

I usually take 3 or 4 kids but none tonight.

IMO the crowd was over the reported figure but what do I know.

Tbf it wasn't advertised all too well. I only found out prices about an hour before kick off. Hence why I chose to go along.

Why there isn't an incentive-based scheme to offer discounts on cup games for season ticket holders, I have no idea.

I noticed last night that McGowan was good at controlling an aerial ball and getting it on the deck quickly and making himself a bit of space. Unfortunately after doing that he would pass to no one or a Falkirk player.

He is awful at defending. I like him going forward however

He'd be better as a right midfielder. For all Nick Ross contributed last night, we'd have been better with dropping him, having McGinn at right mid and Cammy Kerr at right back.

He'd be better as a right midfielder. For all Nick Ross contributed last night, we'd have been better with dropping him, having McGinn at right mid and Cammy Kerr at right back.

Hmm out of our two full backs, Holt and McGinn, I'd say McGinn was the better defender. I'd rather have McGinn right back, Kerr left back and Holt left mid.

Why play kerr left back when he plays on the right ?

Dee man has the correct answer

Cause he can play left back as well. Why would we put McGinn right mid when Greg Stewart is there? I'd have McGinn at right back over Kerr any day of the week.

Cause he can play left back as well. Why would we put McGinn right mid when Greg Stewart is there? I'd have McGinn at right back over Kerr any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want him in midfield but he'd be better there than right back. I would agree Greg Stewart might be a slightly better midfielder than Paul McGinn.

I've seen Cammy Kerr play first team football four times now and I'd have him at right back with McGinn on the bench.