All things Dundee FC

TDB is going downhill quite quickly. Thought it was decent to begin with but the whopper percentage is growing. The state people got themselves in over a 1-0 defeat at Aberdeen recently was ridiculous. My biggest bugbear though is Gedee spamming every thread with absolute drivel and being unable to form an opinion that isn't just an echo of the majority opinion on the forum.

TDB is going downhill quite quickly. Thought it was decent to begin with but the whopper percentage is growing. The state people got themselves in over a 1-0 defeat at Aberdeen recently was ridiculous. My biggest bugbear though is Gedee spamming every thread with absolute drivel and being unable to form an opinion that isn't just an echo of the majority opinion on the forum.

As forums grow more popular, the nature of them being what it is, the walloper ratio will also get bigger. TDB is suffering from that maybe...i'll admit i haven't noticed it (maybe as i'm one of the wallopers!)

A single team forum will offer something else. And it's easier to ignore the wallopers on a forum like this...plenty places to 'hide.'

Im hardly an old school P&B Dee on here and im not as prolific a poster as some, but I feel part of the team. The reason I joined this rather than TDB is that you get a lot more sense out of the posters on here compared to the total minters on TDB.

Its varied opinion with strong arguments (apart from Gman ????)

If we are now away to be flooded with TDB roasters, I wont be a happy man!

See when the euros come and you get yer sticker book and your asking for swappies I'm no going to dae it and when you can't get rid of yer doublers don't come greeting to me.

Old school p&b here :-)

Hahaha! You see, you just dont listen! Im not into stickers!!! Match Attax however......

Need a new signing, nae c**t linked or rumoured also. Depressing.

Really hope something in the pipeline and Hartley keeping quiet. A Thompson replacement would be ideal.

Wonder if Aberdeen would consider moving on Flood if they bring in Tansey?

Really hope something in the pipeline and Hartley keeping quiet. A Thompson replacement would be ideal.

Wonder if Aberdeen would consider moving on Flood if they bring in Tansey?

Yep...I'd like us to bring in someone with proven pedigree like Flood.

Negative is he's a dab (ex)...but so was Tommy Coyne and that ended well.

Im hardly an old school P&B Dee on here and im not as prolific a poster as some, but I feel part of the team. The reason I joined this rather than TDB is that you get a lot more sense out of the posters on here compared to the total minters on TDB.

Its varied opinion with strong arguments (apart from Gman )

If we are now away to be flooded with TDB roasters, I wont be a happy man!

As soon as the phrases "closet dab" and "no a true dee" start being bandied about the end will be in sight.