All things Dundee FC

After I leave these shores next month, I will leave you my lucky boxers to wear to the remaining games this season. This will ensure a comfortable finishing place in the league this season. I will leave you my address to forward them onto once you have finished with them.

:lol: nae bather!

Where you moving off to?

I wonder how much they would've offered? How much do we expect to realistically get for Stewart?

Between £350-500k. Unless he signs another contract extension. I think the SPL is his level but others may disagree.

I wonder how much they would've offered? How much do we expect to realistically get for Stewart?

I was thinking £750k. He's not "young" per se, but he is still to hit his peak IMO, and he doesn't really rely on pace so his game won't suffer that much as he gets older.

Love how people have recently tarted to hate on Stewart yet he had one assist on Saturday and should of had two if Loy didnt miss from 3 yards.

Only idiots have started the abuse of Stewart. Boy is a class act, he just doesn't track back a lot; I can deal with that if he's chipping in with assists and goals.

I think Stewart has been pretty good since we got pumped at Motherwell back in December. He had a wee spell where he didn't do much for a few games before that but has looked back to his best in recent weeks. Some ball for Mcgowan's goal on Saturday too.