All things Dundee FC

At least you'll be able to legally watch Dundee games on DeeTV. At 11pm on a Saturday night!

That's the plan. I have signed strips, framed pics, scarves, GGH signed boots and all sorts of DFC memorabilia for my personal Dundee Football Club shrine to sit and watch the matches with a tinny and my dangling cork hat on.

Edited by Dee Man

Just out of interest, has anyone phoned dumbarton about buying tickets for the home end? I tried and failed because of my whitfield accent. Was thinking about standing on the rock for this one.

Apparently you need to buy them before midday on the day of the match. Just practise your Weegie accent between now and then.

I'd rather Patrick Noubissie over Willo Flood.

Woah dere.

Willo Flood is a really good player. He's like a better version of Paul McGowan. He's just a tainted, ugly c**t. But he can't help that.

I'd have him at Dens in a heartbeat being honest!

I once seen a man slam a door behind him on willo flood. Amusing times. Would of been more amusing if he hadn't noticed and it hit him.

To be fair, and to redeem myself: you wouldn't see that happen to Paul McGowan. He'd win in a scrap with Willo Flood. And that's saying something cause it's no as if the weasel puss that is Flood has anything to lose.*

*Can I stay now Deeboy?!

I once seen a man slam a door behind him on willo flood. Amusing times. Would of been more amusing if he hadn't noticed and it hit him.

My mate opened the door of the toilets to let a guy out at Broxden Services last week on the way to the game. He only realised it was Billy Dodds once it was too late to slam the door on his stupid facw.