All things Dundee FC

Bend the rules for the keeper - choose one who saved a penalty in a derby.

Or choose one whose staggering performance kept us in it allowing wee Jamesie to score possibly the finest ever derby winning goal, said keeper not only catching everything United threw at him but also a wee hairy tangerine pitch invader.

Ludo directing this straight at me. Could of just said myself rather than being a shitebag. If conroy came on to take penalties and free kicks ( like American football) that would of been awesome. Davidson I liked him as a player. I hate stats however.

Mccalister (sp) I also liked as a player, a real hard worker.

For the record I don't beg for the return of these players, but I thought they did well.

Fs. Such a slavering mess as always.

Bend the rules for the keeper - choose one who saved a penalty in a derby.

Douglas

Adasmzuck mcpake hernandez

Wieghorst Nemzadze rae carranza

Cannigia sara caballero

Douglas because he floored arabs for fun. 3-4-3 because not too many defenders have scored in my time but i'd go with that starting line up. That team would score double figures anyways, no need to defend.

Tom Carson would be a good shout for the keeper, always played a blinder against the DAB's.

I was talking to TC at the POTY dinner two years ago. I think it's fair to say he hasn't been following an intense fitness regime since his playing days ended.