All things Dundee FC

He's 20 and has played for us 5 times.... I highly doubt he'll be demanding anything other than he's given.

Each of the 5 times he's been one of the best players on the park for us though. I'm sure he'd want some prolonged run in the team.

Just had a flashback to when I was about 10. I scored for the team I was playing for at the time, before revealing a 'Jesus Loves You' t shirt I had on underneath. Drawn on with marker the night before. 

image.jpg1_.876049.jpg

:wub:  What a hero this boy was.

Just had a flashback to when I was about 10. I scored for the team I was playing for at the time, before revealing a 'Jesus Loves You' t shirt I had on underneath. Drawn on with marker the night before. 

image.jpg1_.876049.jpg

:wub:  What a hero this boy was.

That's a great photo, we destroyed them that night, its tinged with sadness though, as the shower of shite crippled Fabian on the same evening. You can't even enjoy a victory when you're playing this trash.

image.jpg1_.876049.jpg

:wub: What a hero this boy was.

What a game it was!

image.jpg1_.876049.jpg

:wub: What a hero this boy was.

The man was fuckin ace!

Before I remind myself and we possibly go on and talk of past greats in those years, I would appreciate, just this once, that nobody mention what ultimately happened to the club at the time.

Thank you.

As a fan - despite the chronic underachievement and the neverending nightmare that followed for 10 years after it - I'd still say I'd do it all again. That's purely as a fan btw before anyone has a pop about creditors etc.

To see some genuine world class talents pull on the Dark Blue of Dundee is something that'll live with me forever.

Caniggia, Caballero (Pre-Injury) and Nemsadze were an absolute joy to watch as were the majority of the others but they three stand out.

Go easy on the saintees - it must be a minter that the Dee's can take more to a meaningless post season friendly in London than Perth can ever and will ever bring 20 mins up the road to Dens.

I never made Perugia but I know that DundeeBarry did make the trip.

Edited by Deefiant

Go easy on the saintees - it must be a minter that the Dee's can take more to a meaningless post season friendly in London than Perth can ever and will ever bring 20 mins up the road to Dens.

It was the biggest game you've had in years, tbf.

It was the biggest game you've had in years, tbf.

Dunno - I think getting promoted by winning the championship the season before was probably a bigger game.

If you want a right minter I could bring up the time we were in the challenge cup final and there were likely more Dee's in mcdiarmid for a diddy cup game than there have ever been st Johnstone fans for a match.

I'm glad you finally won your first trophy as a club after an embarrassingly long time, but don't get ideas above your station.

Thank you.

Dunno - I think getting promoted by winning the championship the season before was probably a bigger game.

If you want a right minter I could bring up the time we were in the challenge cup final and there were likely more Dee's in mcdiarmid for a diddy cup game than there have ever been st Johnstone fans for a match.

I'm glad you finally won your first trophy as a club after an embarrassingly long time, but don't get ideas above your station.

Thank you.

We had over 8000 home fans for our recent match against Luzern, how many Dundee fans were at the Challenge Cup Final? (fwiw, the official attendance 8,031, and there was more than 31 Caley fans)

Edited by RandomGuy.

Over 8k for a European game at home.... Congratu-fucking-lations :lol:

Im not gloating about it, merely stating the fact that Deefiants "minterific fact", is a load of shite.