All things Dundee FC

You kept it at 8 mate. Think you had a few boys missing though? I was playing centre half for that team

Yeah a few out and a few playing pished. Your side looked very good though. Imagine you'd be in with a shout of winning the league if you played in it.

We just generally go along quietly mid table for most of the season and then just get the defence organised and go ultra defensive in the cups. Need a bit of fortune but it's very effective and we've won 2 in the last 3 years. It's sad to say but we're basically Hamilton.

Yeah a few out and a few playing pished. Your side looked very good though. Imagine you'd be in with a shout of winning the league if you played in it.

We just generally go along quietly mid table for most of the season and then just get the defence organised and go ultra defensive in the cups. Need a bit of fortune but it's very effective and we've won 2 in the last 3 years. It's sad to say but we're basically Hamilton.

Our problem is that are fullbacks are often just not up to much at all. Completely disrupts the defence!

As long as he doesn't go to rangers or Celtic I'm happy for him and he deserves to play at a higher level and if like for hemmings it doesn't work out for him we will keep number 7 warm for him

£250k release clause you say?

Tommy kens the score - he'll splash a small part of his budget on this potential squad player 8)

More seriously, I can't see that being right. I don't think Hemmings was in a particularly strong bargaining position when he signed after a difficult year in England.

Doubt he will sign but it would be magnificent if he does. Would get a decent fee for him.

I think he will sign, he seems like a decent enough guy oor Greg. He should anyway Hartley gave him his chance in the top flight its the least he could do.

Edited by DEEJANGO

If the clause is true then hopefully the club are going to try and offer him a new contract under different terms. Possibly some weird one like Jackieos where he keeps a percentage of a higher fee; ie £3m release clause of which Kane gets 10% or words to that effect.

Although as I am neither agent nor lawyer I don't know if that's doable or not.

If it's bullshit (I hope so) then just carry on as is.