All things Dundee FC

I think Gadz is coming on to a game. Probably down to the language barrier being less of a problem. I'd keep him.

I like Konrad, but we've hardly missed him the past couple of games.

Has the SPL ever had a more a more over hyped/rated team than Dundee?

Well done lads, you've survived a couple of seasons in the top division. :o

Don't forget your tampons when you go to the shops today.

Who's all our Dundee player of the year then?

Tough choice for me;

Hemmings will probably win it due to the sheer firepower he's provided.

Gowser is worth a shout too because of how blatantly obvious it is that he's crucial to our midfield.

Stewart for the amount of assists?

Think today's game should have woken up Hartley to our clear issues. If we are to progress there he must improve on what we have.

So

No new contract for Gadzalov or Konrad and (at a bit of a hit) move Meggatt, Low and Ross on (midfield without McGowan was brutal).

We desperately need a really good central defender, a left back with pace (I like Holt but he's murdered against speed) and most of all a good, preferably tall and aggressive central defensive midfielder.

So far we have Vincent and Williams on pre contract - players that are hardly central to ICT. We have to hope for much better from Hartley or we could easily be biting our fingernails come the end of next season. To think that we have 3 players in the top premier 11 and we failed to make top 6 - what does that say about at some of the rest. Time to do something about it

What's the clear issue? That our already thin squad is absolutely ravaged with injuries?

The stick Holt gets is ridiculous to be honest I actually think he is improving all the time and he is no slouch. He has been left out to dry at times this year.

In central midfield Ross and Gowser have been out most consistent performers since the turn of the year but you think we should get rid of Ross?? Add Vincent into the mix also next year.

We have been nowhere near relegation in either of Hartley's two seasons in the premier league and I have no reason to believe that will change next year. We have been hard to beat this year and turning a few of those draws into wins next year and we will be right in the mix for top 6 again.

What's the clear issue? That our already thin squad is absolutely ravaged with injuries?

The stick Holt gets is ridiculous to be honest I actually think he is improving all the time and he is no slouch. He has been left out to dry at times this year.

In central midfield Ross and Gowser have been out most consistent performers since the turn of the year but you think we should get rid of Ross?? Add Vincent into the mix also next year.

We have been nowhere near relegation in either of Hartley's two seasons in the premier league and I have no reason to believe that will change next year. We have been hard to beat this year and turning a few of those draws into wins next year and we will be right in the mix for top 6 again.

Agreed.

Thank you.

There was a moment when we were chasing the game where Holt had an Accies player on him and there was no-one on, so he passed it back to Bain, the Bobby Cox erupted in abuse towards him. Definitely seems he is the chosen 'boo' boy now that Nick 'Dross' as a few liked to call him has shown a marked improvement.

I'd like us to get Abdul Osman in, but that's not looking as promising as it was in January.

I'm also going to put my tin hat on when I say, I don't think Craig Wighton is adding anything to our team in the position he's playing. Maybe he needs time to develop there, like a few of our other players that had their positions modified such as Nick Ross. He's certainly not the worst player we have and maybe it's the overhype he gets that is leading me to be overcritical as he still looks like he can be a fantastic player.

I'd personally give Gadzhalov a new contract, he was done for the goal yesterday but he's beginning to look like a better CH than Konrad and Julen IMO.

If I was Hartley I'd be looking to bring in a CM and a RB if McGinn departs and on the look-out for a potential replacement for one of our stars that maybe off.

Saw a picture of the new home kit today. Mocked it up in Photoshop. Might be slightly off but this is pretty much it.

Dundee_Home.png

Not sure if I like the red blocks on the sleeves. Quite like the sponsor though.

move Meggatt, Low and Ross on (midfield without McGowan was brutal).   

A midfield with McGowan in place of Ross would have still been brutal yesterday. Ross was our only natural midfielder playing with a centre back alongside him and 3 centre backs behind him. Taking yesterday to analyse him in that team is stupid.

He's one of our success stories of the season.

There was a moment when we were chasing the game where Holt had an Accies player on him and there was no-one on, so he passed it back to Bain, the Bobby Cox erupted in abuse towards him.

Frustrates me so much when people get angry at a pass back to the 'keeper under pressure. Shows the morons who have no clue whatsoever.

Looks not too bad at all if the red was slimmed down a bit.

It maybe is a bit thinner, difficult to tell in the picture. Not much thinner though. The white bit under the arm is there on the body in picture but also difficult to say if on arm.

That's the only bits I am unsure of. Not meaning to be one of those guys, but I don't want to post the picture up incase it gets the person any heat.

Kris, on 08 May 2016 - 14:55, said:

It maybe is a bit thinner, difficult to tell in the picture. Not much thinner though. The white bit under the arm is there on the body in picture but also difficult to say if on arm.

That's the only bits I am unsure of. Not meaning to be one of those guys, but I don't want to post the picture up incase it gets the person any heat.

Any chance you can fire me a PM of it? Obviously won't pass it on.