All things Dundee FC

Saw Archie Knox in St Andrews recently. Maybe we could get him in pure mega rage mode (has he any other mode). He could disembowel Tom Hayley using a Stanley knife and then give his team talk with Tom's intestines wrapped round his neck.
I think that would work.

Things may seem bad right now, but picture the scene.. A 'Stay Doon Derby' play-off final against Dundee United, culminating in a 93rd minute Craig Wighton winner which consigns the DABs to another year in the seaside leagues. Delicious.

My heart couldn't take it and I didn't mean to green dot you. Please red dot yourself.

Thank you.

On a brighter note I was amazed at how many folk turned up for the family day today. I wonder if the club could do something like that for more/all games where the away support can be easily accommodated in the Main Stand.

Interesting. So we punt a goalscorer away on loan when we can't score goals? Logic.

A goal scorer? He was punted on loan because he was a big fucking diddy who was stinking the team out. To suggest that he's the answer to our problems because he's scoring goals a league below reeks of desperation.

The fact that we've won at Killie and Motherwell recently has gave me some hope.

Eh ? You haven't won at Rugby Park since the opening day of season 2015/16, that was when you had GGH, Stewart & Hemmings .....

7f42b8e5447fc286c3a18a56cd91d294.jpg

A goal scorer? He was punted on loan because he was a big fucking diddy who was stinking the team out. To suggest that he's the answer to our problems because he's scoring goals a league below reeks of desperation.

Fucking right we're desperate. I'm surprised you've not noticed tbh