All things Dundee FC

Nah you seemed to think us arabs were in hiding, which I proved isn't true

Aye, but you've got your fingers in your ears, eyes shut and are trying to convince yourself you're the big team as you stroll through here. And you're a fool if you think you won't be ripped apart for doing so after a derby defeat. Especially when we fine Dees only deal in facts. And the fact is your team is shite and were completely battered last night. The only 'positive' you can delude yourself with was the score line made it seem tighter than it was. The teams on that pitch were not simply a league apart (get doon), they were worlds apart and that Jim Henson abortion looking manager of yours is a fucking moron with his fine margins comment. At least you won't come up against a force as formidable as us for the rest of the season though. A thought I'm sure will stop your knees from shaking.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Allan was definitely poor last night. Good assist but kept hibbing the ball away in the middle of the park allowing them to break. Still put in a decent shift, though and i think he's still getting up to speed.

It was a good assist, but extra credit has to be given to McGowan; not only did he score the goal, but he left the initial cross for Allan to collect and lay off. 

Allan was definitely poor last night. Good assist but kept giving the ball away in the middle of the park allowing them to break. Still put in a decent shift, though and i think he's still getting up to speed.

I think (hope) fitness is an issue and trying to do too much. He's an extremely talented player who will be very good for us this season, I've no doubt.

Didn't feel we missed Odea at all last night....
Hendry seems to be fairly commanding back there which is great to see.
The goal to lose was a bit shit. Unsure who was to blame , looked like Kerr losing his man at back post but at the end of the day who really gives a f**k? Was a good display and hopefully this puts us in a good place against Hamilton
Genuinely hope hendry dosnt get dropped on Saturday. Same 11 would be nice but can't see that being the case

For me the goal, almost exactly like the first Derby, came from Waddell going for a ball he was never going to get and being pulled miles out of position.

When you watch him closely he does get dragged out of position fairly easily but he's brilliant in the air and hopefully should improve with games. Impressive performance from the two of them but, for me, the goal was a mistake from Waddell.

In the end, it doesn't matter really.

After last night, I've also decided to forgive Marcus Haber for wearing gloves. I still don't like it, but I'll tolerate it. For now.

41 minutes ago, The Master said:

It was a good assist, but extra credit has to be given to McGowan; not only did he score the goal, but he left the initial cross for Allan to collect and lay off. 

Bonus points for his celebration. Our Friend really does not like the DABs. Understandably.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

For me the goal, almost exactly like the first Derby, came from Waddell going for a ball he was never going to get and being pulled miles out of position.

When you watch him closely he does get dragged out of position fairly easily but he's brilliant in the air and hopefully should improve with games. Impressive performance from the two of them but, for me, the goal was a mistake from Waddell.

In the end, it doesn't matter really.

Holt steps up towards the United player but is nowhere near him causing waddel to cover the space he leaves behind him.

Holt can't get back quick enough to stop the cross and cammy gets caught out at the back post

That Derry cam is a thing of beauty :lol:

Same team for Saturday?  McCann has to get the players to play at the same intensity.  I'll be fuming if we turn in an another insipid league performance.

Haber and El Bak need to start IMO.  McCann will probably play O'Dea if he's available, won't he?  Tough choice of who to leave out between Hendry and Waddell. 

And McGowan has to start ^_^