All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Cheers Capt.  Unbelievable.  

I would have thought he’d be better off concentrating on trying to get back into the 1st team. 

I’m just hoping we never have an injury situation that ever requires recalling him to the 1st team!

Cannot believe what I'm seeing with that tbh. He's never hid that fact he's a Celtic fan but come on to f**k, our club pays this mans wages and he's doing that. Fair to say a certain Mr McCann won't be too enamoured with this. 

I’m in the ‘dinnae mind’ category over this tweet. O’Dea’s commitment to our cause has never been in doubt. He was very good for us  up until this season. 

He played for them, supports them and as far as I can see he plays up to the Celtic hordes. Probably guilty of licking the Celtic boaby right enough. 

I’m in the ‘dinnae mind’ category over this tweet. O’Dea’s commitment to our cause has never been in doubt. He was very good for us  up until this season. 

He played for them, supports them and as far as I can see he plays up to the Celtic hordes. Probably guilty of licking the Celtic boaby right enough. 

Not that he plays for us now but Rab Douglas is probably the worst for that sort of thing.

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Cheers Capt.  Unbelievable.  

I would have thought he’d be better off concentrating on trying to get back into the 1st team. 

I’m just hoping we never have an injury situation that ever requires recalling him to the 1st team!

I don't mind the basis of the tweet but don't like the shamrock at the end! 

I’m more bothered about twa dabs being at Dens watching the big team yesterday than down at Dumfries watching their employers. Biels and Edenjelly get tae f**k, yer no welcome. 

That’s an odd one, wonder why they went? Maybe just to go and watch some football on a Saturday but to be honest I’m pretty hard-lined when it comes to guys either injured or not in match day squads. If I was manager I’d be ordering them down to Dumfries to watch the United game, you are an employee of the club so you should be at all the games. Saw this yesterday with John Terry who was at the Chelsea game and not at the Villa game in Derby. Thought that was ridiculous.

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

That’s an odd one, wonder why they went? Maybe just to go and watch some football on a Saturday but to be honest I’m pretty hard-lined when it comes to guys either injured or not in match day squads. If I was manager I’d be ordering them down to Dumfries to watch the United game, you are an employee of the club so you should be at all the games. Saw this yesterday with John Terry who was at the Chelsea game and not at the Villa game in Derby. Thought that was ridiculous.

Edenjelly has previous for being at Dens for our games. The Derry have never and will never want him in our colours as much as he may try!

I'm pretty much of the same point of view. He could've added a caveat saying something along the lines of 'just a pity that run didn't end at Dens'. As Shadow play says - 5 (?) Of those games were against Dundee.

Griffiths was Derry'd Oot His Nut while floating around clubs prior to joining Celtic and we loved it.

What annoys me more is that no matter what links a player to a club, as soon as they join one of the OF then that is how they will forever be defined- no matter how fleeting their time spent there. And the players play up to that big time. Does my nut in every time I watch Dundee on TV to have the commentators regail us about how many ex-Celtic/Rangers youth players are in our team.

21 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Edenjelly has previous for being at Dens for our games. The Derry have never and will never want him in our colours as much as he may try!

The Edge honestly the worse player i've ever saw and i've seen some shoite  in my time. 

Edited by JP THE DEE

The O'Dea thing is a non-story to me.  Just recognising what is a fair old run for a team even if you were one of them on the receiving end.  It's the sport aspect to what these guys do for a living, recognising a team or a player that has dominated.  Means zero for the Dees and how he plays for 90 minutes in our jersey.