All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, harry94 said:
7 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Cammy was superb against Cadden in the last game. Limited him to nothing with Motherwell creating nothing and then Parish threw one into his ney

I'd be happy to see him at RB Harry, but can't help but worry he will be targeted as being out of position.

&

If we insist on playing the narrow diamond in midfield he won't even be able to get any support from the player in front of him...

Am I right in thinking we don't actually have a single left sided player on the park today?

3 hours ago, ayrmad said:

We'll be fine, this team ain't getting relegated.

In all honesty, I couldn't give a rats arse about finances, youth,ladies, community etc if what's on the pitch is shite, it's on the pitch that counts.

What a difference 45 minutes makes.

He has to go, it’s simply not working. His usual interview tonight will be nauseating, his boys know it’s not good enough, he knows it’s not good enough, next week will be different. Blah blah fucking blah. 

At least you never spent over a year shaping an imbalanced squad to the behest of a manager who's soon to be sacked, while selling young talents on the way and handing long contracts to folk who are almost forty, though.. 

Oh. 

At least you never spent over a year shaping an imbalanced squad to the behest of a manager who's soon to be sacked, while selling young talents on the way and handing long contracts to folk who are almost forty, though.. 

Oh. 

Does it bring you joy to kick a group of supporters when they’re down? One farmers welly across all of our pus’. We’re hurting enough, man and we didn’t have any say over any of it :(

How many of McCann's signings were given 2 year deals? Miller, Elton...? Binning McCann wouldn't give us the same kind of Hartley player legacy headache I assume. The board won't rush it but you have to wonder just how many points adrift we would have to be before they act.

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever that he should be kept on. The only argument is that he's been allowed to bring in his own players but its the board's fault that they've allowed it to be sanctioned after 3 consecutive league defeats. 

I can't be bothered writing anything more detailed right now because it's so fucking infuriating and demoralising. 

Hopefully he fucks off while we've still got a chance to turn this around.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:32, Ludo*1 said:

Jack Hamilton. 3 year deal. 

On 5/28/2018 at 10:34, RossDee01 said:

3 year deal? Lovely!

Could be a good signing.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:38, harry94 said:

I'd imagine that there would be a fairly high sell on clause in that to tempt Hearts to let go.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:41, Elixir said:

Flap Jack. :lol:

On 5/28/2018 at 10:46, SEETHING said:

He’s pish, lads.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:00, RossDee01 said:

As for Hamilton Jack, it's a freebie we will gladly accept on our way to replacing you in the top 6.

Thank You.

Titter

On 5/28/2018 at 18:10, Falcor Roar said:

In all seriousness though Flapjack is woeful. Is he to be a back-up? 

On 5/28/2018 at 14:05, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Would rather trust McCanns judgement than a bunch of jambun roasters. Thank you.

Just checking in. How has Jack Hamilton done so far? Pish?

7 minutes ago, K.T said:

Does it bring you joy to kick a group of supporters when they’re down? One farmers welly across all of our pus’. We’re hurting enough, man and we didn’t have any say over any of it :(

I was away to say you'll be fine as you can't be as bad as St Mirren, then I remembered what happened there :lol:

Fwiw I think you'll be fine once you punt McCann and get an actual manager, there's too much quality in your midfield to realistically go down. St Mirren went down with a McLean, McGowan, Mallan midfield, but had an awful manager, don't make the same mistake. 

Some encouraging signs today- nothing in game until Kasunga flogged the opener . (Then chasing game) I'd imagine that the two new centre backs might be the preferred pairing as Meekings/Kasunga don't seem to be of the required quality.

Kellman played well against a hugely physical 'Well team. (Big and strong not dirty)

Calvin Millar also looks like he may offer more width/creativity also.

Kamara being injured is a big loss. Cammy played well at LB but you have to say it's ridiculous we don't have a left back as Cammy would be better (defensively) than Curran.

Hamilton had a few good saves and commanded his box better but Parish probably deserves a chance to see if it's the keeper or centre Halves that's the issue. Plus he looked a bit suspect on the free kick.

Can't see NM being punted after bringing in all these players.

Just need to score first and hang on!!

Confidence is the key and we are running on empty unfortunately.