All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Not for me.

I'll never praise application and full effort. I expect that from every single footballer who puts on the Dark Blue top.

Our club is failing year in year out due to the playing staff and I want better. We as a club should be doing better aswell.

Ashcroft re-signs, he can be fine as a squad player. Not too disappointed with that. Ideally we would only be keeping one out of him and Sweeney however.

Thank you.

If it was a choice between Ashcroft and Sweeney I would definitely take Ashcroft. With a faster, younger Centre half beside him I reckon Ashcroft would do just about ok most games in the top flight.  I’m hoping we are aiming higher though.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

If it was a choice between Ashcroft and Sweeney I would definitely take Ashcroft. With a faster, younger Centre half beside him I reckon Ashcroft would do just about ok most games in the top flight.  I’m hoping we are aiming higher though.

Shaughnessy, I heard...

8 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Shaughnessy, I heard...

I believe Stephen O'Donnell is out of contract at Motherwell and with that in mind I would also welcome Declan Gallagher back at Dens Park from St Mirren.

Both decent players and recent internationalists.  

Harrison Sharp the latest to be given a 2 year deal. 

A year on loan at someone like Falkirk would do him the world of good. They had absolute garbage in goal the season just finished.

25 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

I believe Stephen O'Donnell is out of contract at Motherwell and with that in mind I would also welcome Declan Gallagher back at Dens Park from St Mirren.

Both decent players and recent internationalists.  

They’re keeping Gallagher but released their other similar CH. 

2 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Maybe they haven't been able to get all these new signings on the phone yet...

Just wait for some seething Jambo to bring up our inability to send emails as well. 

Live scenes from the DFC communications team:
Old Man Looking At Computer Confused - digitalpictures

In 5 hours since 'fantastic Friday' commenced we've had a CH sign his contract and our previous third choice and youth keeper sign an extension.

Gonna take some getting used to this new media teams hype skills.