All things Dundee FC

Huge blow tbh - of the bottom 6 teams Partick are the most likely (IMO) to overtake us in the league. They have been decent both times we have played them and to be missing our best player is a blow.

The decision to book him at Dens v Hamilton wasan absolute disgrace (particularly contrasted with MAC's actions at NDP) and has contributed to us missing a key player for an important match.

Apparently Jocky Scott has turned down the chance to coach our under 14's team, according to the Facebook page.

Dundee FC News, which isn't nearly as official or credible as it likes to appear. It just rehashes stuff from the official site and any old rumour without any quality control. At least you always knew where you were with Dundee Mad. It didn't like to pose as something it wasn't.

Huge blow tbh - of the bottom 6 teams Partick are the most likely (IMO) to overtake us in the league. They have been decent both times we have played them and to be missing our best player is a blow.

The decision to book him at Dens v Hamilton wasan absolute disgrace (particularly contrasted with MAC's actions at NDP) and has contributed to us missing a key player for an important match.

You're quite right about inconsistency, but Stewart needs to cut that out. It gives refs the chance to dish out ridiculous yellow cards.

The inviolable rule should be if you score at the Shankly end then you always, always run to the Derry, making sure you give David Young a good snap en route. Just ignore the away fans.

Nice signature chief.

I've only just noticed he's an Arab. It's not like his moniker ruled him out from being a Dee. I'd assumed he was a Dee taking the pish out of people who'd written us off. Please, please keep it. :lol:

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

Dundee FC News, which isn't nearly as official or credible as it likes to appear. It just rehashes stuff from the official site and any old rumour without any quality control. At least you always knew where you were with Dundee Mad. It didn't like to pose as something it wasn't.

Spot on, the amount of people that read it thinking it's gospel or ran by the club is annoying. I think they know this but they probably don't want to put unofficial in their title because they won't get as much attention.

Reidy has joined Elgin on loan.

I'd like to see Reid recapture the potential he used to have. Seems to have let it all slip away. He could go on to do a Greg Stewart though he never really made a point until last season at the age of 23. Jamie Reid has only just turned 21 i think? Surprised he's still kicking around in all honesty wasn't he free to leave...

McPake has signed a contract extension. Happy with that, should quash the rumors regarding him going down south. If teams are still pursuing, it should mean we get a fee if he leaves.

ETA: http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/james-extends-contract

Edited by DonnieDarko

McPake has signed a contract extension. Happy with that, should quash the rumors regarding him going down south. If teams are still pursuing, it should mean we get a fee if he leaves.

ETA: http://www.dundeefc.co.uk/news/james-extends-contract

. good news. He's been a lot better for us than I imagined he would be.