All things Dundee FC

How can it even be an argument?! If Kevin Thomson was fit 100% of the time, he wouldn't be plying his trade in Scotland. He is well and above the rest of our midfield.

How can it even be an argument?! If Kevin Thomson was fit 100% of the time, he wouldn't be plying his trade in Scotland. He is well and above the rest of our midfield.

I agree. Unfortunately we are talking about a guy who will play less than 50% of our games this season. If, in the 50% of games he did play, he scored lots of goals of had lots of assists then he would be worthy of being our captain, highest wage earner, best player accolades from fans blah blah blah.

Chewing Taffies, on 30 Jul 2015 - 21:03, said:

I agree. Unfortunately we are talking about a guy who will play less than 50% of our games this season. If, in the 50% of games he did play, he scored lots of goals of had lots of assists then he would be worthy of being our captain, highest wage earner, best player accolades from fans blah blah blah.

What's your basis for less than 50%? He played in 24 league games for us last season and 26 games in total. Not a bad haul.

If he 'scored loads of goals' and only played half a season, he still wouldn't be anywhere near Dens.

You're just typing absolute shite out. Stop.

Don't get so excited you fanny. I am just saying we can'y rely on a guy (who we have made captain) that won't play half of our games this season.

Fair enough - let's hope your "Makelele" (lolz) has a good season and plays lot's of games. Your patter is awesome by the way - keep it up.

Not once did I say Thomson was Makalele, but just you keep on posting made up, poor, misinformed shite. You'll soon be in Trippy & GMan territory.